I'm all Grown up now :)

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Re: I'm all Grown up now :)

Postby Daisy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:LOL RAP that sounded kinda scary!

LOL, yes she does!
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 am

:o :shock: :x :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Pink Sugar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:37 am

RAP wrote:
Pink Sugar wrote:Y'all thought I was a slut... lol Just let them have their time Ladies, they won't last!!! :lol: :lol:

Naw Pink not a slut just a little on the trashy side. :mrgreen: The guys loved you and that's alright. Also I don't remember you spouting insults to anyone or anyone to you. I could be wrong thought. Your avatar is very cute, not disgusting. :oops:

"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Postby Wild » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:LOL RAP that sounded kinda scary!

I would run.. how do you think she keeps that crew of hers in line?? :lol:
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Meadow » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:56 pm

The new girls are entertaining. :D
Meadow

Postby Wild » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Meadow wrote:The new girls are entertaining. :D

They remind me of those zit/cysts being popped on Youtube... click on the wrong thing and your watching it happen, can't turn your eyes away from it but go throw up when you see it happen... :lol:
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Looks like the old "Green Eyed Monster" is alive and well on the Playhouse...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pink Sugar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm kinda glad they are here, now i'm one of the gang!!! LOL ;) ;) But we do have to keep them in their place 8-)
"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Pink Sugar wrote:

I'm kinda glad they are here, now i'm one of the gang!!! LOL ;) ;) But we do have to keep them in their place 8-)

There is a difference in entertaining and trouble making. You have sex appeal and that ain't bad but you don't insult others when you use it, that is why you are part of the gang lol. I can take a joke with the best of them ask anyone on here but when you try to make a fool out of me with insults to someone you don't even know it's not funny, and I will not just sit back and let anyone call us trash and make fun of us because of our age. I can cut real deep when I have to because I put up with this kind of abuse when I was the best looking one in our crowd. It doesn't matter if you are the least attractive or the best looking abuse is abuse and a form of getting attention or someone else expense. Sorry guess I don't like this kind of play, to old.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Pink Sugar wrote:
RAP wrote:
Pink Sugar wrote:Y'all thought I was a slut... lol Just let them have their time Ladies, they won't last!!! :lol: :lol:

Naw Pink not a slut just a little on the trashy side. :mrgreen: The guys loved you and that's alright. Also I don't remember you spouting insults to anyone or anyone to you. I could be wrong thought. Your avatar is very cute, not disgusting. :oops:

Not at all slutty Pink! You are playful with your comments. These other girls might as well be spread eagle yelling come an get it!! :lol:
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

RAP wrote:
Pink Sugar wrote:

There is a difference in entertaining and trouble making. You have sex appeal and that ain't bad but you don't insult others when you use it, that is why you are part of the gang lol. I can take a joke with the best of them ask anyone on here but when you try to make a fool out of me with insults to someone you don't even know it's not funny, and I will not just sit back and let anyone call us trash and make fun of us because of our age. I can cut real deep when I have to because I put up with this kind of abuse when I was the best looking one in our crowd. It doesn't matter if you are the least attractive or the best looking abuse is abuse and a form of getting attention or someone else expense. Sorry guess I don't like this kind of play, to old.

*Stands and applauds* That is it exactly RAP. You have to have a certain amount of class when you present yourself. Whether it be online or real life. You can flirt and have amazing sexuality without shoving your vag in everyones faces lol
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks bunches Sky I love you to and you say it so much better than me. 8-) 8-)
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

RAP wrote:Thanks bunches Sky I love you to and you say it so much better than me. 8-) 8-)

Lol I wouldn't say that now, I am just not as polite as you are RAP :D
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby RAP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks, I pride myself on self control but sometime it ain't easy. :twisted:
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Skyedancer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:37 pm

RAP wrote:Thanks, I pride myself on self control but sometime it ain't easy. :twisted:

You have become the mother hen for us on here! We all behave when you are around lol/

But I have always been one of the ones on this board willing to say what everyone else is thinking ;) I take pride in that fact lol
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

PreviousNext

Return to Access Request Forum