I'm all Grown up now :)

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Re: I'm all Grown up now :)

Postby Daisy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You should have access now Daisy....

Thanks G! :)
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby Pink Sugar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

RAP wrote:
Pink Sugar wrote:
Meadow wrote:The new girls are entertaining. :D

I'm kinda glad they are here, now i'm one of the gang!!! LOL ;) ;) But we do have to keep them in their place 8-)

There is a difference in entertaining and trouble making. You have sex appeal and that ain't bad but you don't insult others when you use it, that is why you are part of the gang lol. I can take a joke with the best of them ask anyone on here but when you try to make a fool out of me with insults to someone you don't even know it's not funny, and I will not just sit back and let anyone call us trash and make fun of us because of our age. I can cut real deep when I have to because I put up with this kind of abuse when I was the best looking one in our crowd. It doesn't matter if you are the least attractive or the best looking abuse is abuse and a form of getting attention or someone else expense. Sorry guess I don't like this kind of play, to old.

Thanks Rap!! You are so sweet. :)
"I've Got the Skills to Pay the Bills"
Pink Sugar

Postby Wild » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Rap is sweet.. she is a great woman and I am proud to know her.. even if I never see her anymore.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Daisy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Daisy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You should have access now Daisy....

Thanks G! :)

I'll drop it off tomorrow! :)
Attachments
peanut butter pie.jpg
peanut butter pie.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby RAP » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm

That looks yummy Daisy. :D
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Daisy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm

RAP wrote:That looks yummy Daisy. :D

Thanky thanky Rap!! :D
Daisy

Postby RAP » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I have neve been a good cook and I have raised two families hahaha. Poor kids!!
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

RAP wrote:I have neve been a good cook and I have raised two families hahaha. Poor kids!!

She is currently raising 4 families.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 pm

That's about true haha.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Daisy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm

RAP wrote:I have neve been a good cook and I have raised two families hahaha. Poor kids!!

I love to cook!
Daisy

Previous

Return to Access Request Forum