Old Member seekingaccess

If you meet the requirements, post your access requests to Members Only areas.

Old Member seekingaccess

Postby HeadHunter » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:04 am

I used to be a member back in 2008 and access to everything. Since then I've forgotten my login information so I had to create a new account. I was a member back when GFunk was admin.
I will not be forgotten, This is my time to shine, I've got the scars to prove it, Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying, Everyone has their time, Life never favored weakness, Welcome to the pride!!
HeadHunter

Re: Old Member seekingaccess

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 am

What are you seeking access to? Welcome back to The Playhouse.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby HeadHunter » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Glad to see your still here GFunk. Members only and Adult would be awesome. Yeah I was without the web for quite some time and went back to school so i didnt really have time for anything. but im glad to be back.
I will not be forgotten, This is my time to shine, I've got the scars to prove it, Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying, Everyone has their time, Life never favored weakness, Welcome to the pride!!
HeadHunter

Postby jeepers creepers » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm

You got any nakid pictures in the Adult forum???
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Access Request Forum