Loyall Wins Top Criminal Neighborhood

For discussion on relevant news stories relating to Harlan County.

Loyall Wins Top Criminal Neighborhood

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 pm

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Loyall Wins Top Criminal Neighborhood

Postby jeepers creepers » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:27 pm

We up here in Wallins will have to try harder! :lol:
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 pm

jeepers creepers wrote:We up here in Wallins will have to try harder! :lol:

At one time Wallins was a thriving thieving community, but it seems they are all in Loyall now.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 pm

pathfork wins.

Postby fairviewcrew » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 am

Don't discount Fairview so quickly! Overall crime might be higher in Loyall, but I bet that Fairview has more drug dealers per capita.
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am

fairviewcrew wrote:Don't discount Fairview so quickly! Overall crime might be higher in Loyall, but I bet that Fairview has more drug dealers per capita.

Call them in on the tip line.

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 am

Its so sad what this community has became. Thanks slumlords!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 am

More evidence that Loyall holds the title of Top Criminal Neighborhood.

Just a few highlights.
Thefts discussed at Loyall council meeting

A recent theft at the city’s sewer plant will cost approximately $1,700 to replace the items stolen. Water and Sewage Plant Supervisor Mark Duff said a 16 feet extension ladder and a trash pump were taken from the city’s sewage plant.

Councilwoman Trenna Cornett said she had received several phone calls from “good citizens — lifelong citizens of Loyall” saying they were “fearful and concerned” about thefts in the city and their safety.

“My nephew-in-law made a phone call about someone being in an empty house beside him, and our police crew were not on duty, so it was dispatched out to the city of Harlan. After about 20 minutes I made the call too and 45 minutes later no one had responded,” said Cornett.

Also we’ve got people riding into Black Bottom on bicycles with backpacks and they have been in two or three empty houses over there.

Cornett said she is getting reports of people running across private property and Weedeaters and chain saws being stolen from back yards. She said some residents were telling her they are now carrying guns to protect themselves and their property.

http://harlandaily.com/view/full_story/19840284/article-Thefts-discussed-at-Loyall-council-meeting?
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

It just keeps getting worse and worse.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Radioman » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:More evidence that Loyall holds the title of Top Criminal Neighborhood.

Just a few highlights.
Thefts discussed at Loyall council meeting

A recent theft at the city’s sewer plant will cost approximately $1,700 to replace the items stolen. Water and Sewage Plant Supervisor Mark Duff said a 16 feet extension ladder and a trash pump were taken from the city’s sewage plant.

Councilwoman Trenna Cornett said she had received several phone calls from “good citizens — lifelong citizens of Loyall” saying they were “fearful and concerned” about thefts in the city and their safety.

“My nephew-in-law made a phone call about someone being in an empty house beside him, and our police crew were not on duty, so it was dispatched out to the city of Harlan. After about 20 minutes I made the call too and 45 minutes later no one had responded,” said Cornett.

Also we’ve got people riding into Black Bottom on bicycles with backpacks and they have been in two or three empty houses over there.

Cornett said she is getting reports of people running across private property and Weedeaters and chain saws being stolen from back yards. She said some residents were telling her they are now carrying guns to protect themselves and their property.

http://harlandaily.com/view/full_story/19840284/article-Thefts-discussed-at-Loyall-council-meeting?

If the people in Loyall would lock their tools like chain saws and weed eaters up when they arent in use they would not get stolen
If the city government the mayor and city council would find a money tree then they could hire more police officers and they could keep the crime rate down also Harlan Police Department answers complaints in Loyall when the city officers are off duty but the bottom line no mtter how many policemen you have a thief will take advantage of stupid people that are too lazy to secure their property and tools
it might help if the court system dident kick these theives back out quicker that the police can lock them up
10-3 unless sig. 9 traffic
Radioman

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Couple of good points. I also think I saw a Marlow on the streets of Loyall the other day.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Them people at Loyall are a bunch of damned amateurs compared to the professionals at Wallins, Coldiron, Blackmont, Hulen, and Pathfork... I heard one of em down at Hulen raped a deaf and dumb girl, then broke her fingers so she couldn't tell on him...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Meadow » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 pm

The Baconator wrote:Them people at Loyall are a bunch of damned amateurs compared to the professionals at Wallins, Coldiron, Blackmont, Hulen, and Pathfork... I heard one of em down at Hulen raped a deaf and dumb girl, then broke her fingers so she couldn't tell on him...

You are sick. :lol:
Meadow

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:42 pm

oh my gosh LOL Baconator- you are insane! lol
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Radioman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Couple of good points. I also think I saw a Marlow on the streets of Loyall the other day.

Yes G hes allover Loyall on his 4 wheeler being his usual stupid self looking for something to steal
maybe he will go into a house where the owner is home and well armed when he does if the shoot him hes bougt and paid for
I talked to one of the policemen down here the other evening they like me cannot
understand why he is able to get out so fast I think he should e hld without bond and the
owher of the apartmntat the redlight should be run out of town and their apartments
condemed and down maybe that would get our town back to what it was one time
when Cody Long was town Marshal here he kept the theives in check
10-3 unless sig. 9 traffic
Radioman

Next

Return to Harlan County News