Black Mountain Car Accident

For discussion on relevant news stories relating to Harlan County.

Black Mountain Car Accident

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:11 am

Once again Tri-Cities Rescue Squad was a no show at a accident on Black Mountain. Call after call went unanswered, so Harlan County Rescue Squad responded to the scene. I am not aware of the condition of those involved in the accident, but something has to be done about our lack of a rescue squad. The lady over the rescue squad showed up at a meeting last year talking about help me don't faught. That is not a typo she said don't faught me.

Re: Black Mountain Car Accident

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 am

I do recall that meeting. I believe the video is on you tube somewhere.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby fairviewcrew » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 am

That is awful! Can you imagine being hurt and frightened, but no help is available. :(
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 am

Found the video where she tells the public to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgTWYwsLo0s&tracker=False
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 am

They really seem like they want to help and do need more volunteers.
On another note: Kateena looks bored as hell! LOL Did u know they were filming you? haha
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:They really seem like they want to help and do need more volunteers.
On another note: Kateena looks bored as hell! LOL Did u know they were filming you? haha

I think she knew the woman was talking just to save face because of the vehicle accident with a fatality that Tri City Rescue Squad didn't respond to. That video is 14 months old.
GFunkMoneyDog
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 am

Them Vanovers are pieces of crap. I can't believe Kennedy supports them. The fatality in question also had a baby in the car. How dare them blame the people standing on the road. I was one of them and I ell you, not everyone is cut out to do that kind o work trained or not and to be honest, she is an example. What about the other eoman talking? The others she mentioned would volunteer? Did
they? The accident on the mountain last night and thier lack of response tells me no. The people in that area are famous for not volunteering they think others should do it for them and all the while complain about them while it is being done.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Does the Tri Cities Rescue Squad receive any type of funding???
GFunkMoneyDog
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby OH BOY » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 am

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN.HCRS RESPONDED TO THE TOP OF BLACK MOUNTAIN FOR A CAR ACCIDENT.WHERE WAS THE TRI-CITY RESCUESQUAD AT OR THE VANOVERS AT .SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE IF NOT THIS IS GOING TO KEEP ON GOING ON.TRI-CITY RESCUE NEEDS TO LET HCRS RUN ALL RESCUE CALLS ON THAT END OF THE COUNTY.AND GIVE HCRS ALL OF THERE EQUIPMENT.TRI-CITY RESCUE SQUAD DOES GET FUNDING FROM THE COUNTY.IF YOU HAVE MEMBERS ON THE SQUAD BUT THEY DON'T RESPOND TO CALLS WELL IT JUST DON'T LOOK TO GOOD.OH YEAH BUT THEY ARE ON FACEBOOK.TRI-CITY RESCUE SQUAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY HCRS BACK IN THE 90'S.IF YOU ATE GOING TO RUN A EMERGENCY SERVICE LIKE THE RESCUE SQUAD IT NEEDS TO BE RAN RIGHT.THIS IS MORE THAN HAVING RED LIGHTS IN A VEHICLE CARRING A HAND HELD OR SAYING IM ON THE RESCUE SQUAD.RUN IT RIGKHT OR LET SOMEONE ELSE RUN IT.
OH BOY

Postby fairviewcrew » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 pm

How is the community suppose to help? By not getting into accidents? :roll:
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

fairviewcrew wrote:How is the community suppose to help? By not getting into accidents? :roll:

Excellent Point! I don't understand why they want to keep control of the rescue squad if they don't respond to accidents.
GFunkMoneyDog
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby HeadHunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

fairviewcrew wrote:How is the community suppose to help? By not getting into accidents? :roll:

I believe they're are referring to people volunteering. Sounds to me like she's trying to make the excuse that they are all to busy to run calls. If thats the case then they should hand it over to someone else. She's the one thats really hurting the squad if she cant even run calls. Sounds like that bunch, im not suprised at all by they're actions or them making excuses.
I will not be forgotten, This is my time to shine, I've got the scars to prove it, Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying, Everyone has their time, Life never favored weakness, Welcome to the pride!!
HeadHunter

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

HeadHunter wrote:

I believe they're are referring to people volunteering. Sounds to me like she's trying to make the excuse that they are all to busy to run calls. If thats the case then they should hand it over to someone else. She's the one thats really hurting the squad if she cant even run calls. Sounds like that bunch, im not suprised at all by they're actions or them making excuses.

No one wants to volunteer to work with that bunch. The only volunteers they have are forced employees.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Kennedy only supports them because he wants to keep control in the Tri Cities.

Return to Harlan County News