Pakistan Persecuting Christians with Blasphemy Law

A forum dedicated to people of the Christian faith.

Pakistan Persecuting Christians with Blasphemy Law

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:59 am

Oh yea, let's send some another carton cargo of our foreign aid tax dollars to these barbarians!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pakistani-chr ... 08554.html

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Pakistan Persecuting Christians with Blasphemy Law

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:08 am

The UN loves these rogue nations.
Demon Hunter

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:34 am

Cate McCalley wrote:Oh yea, let's send some another carton cargo of our foreign aid tax dollars to these barbarians!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pakistani-chr ... 08554.html

Over the last ten years we have gave over 20 million dollars in military and economic aid to Pakistan. I think all aid should be cut off.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:26 pm

The only thing I know good that's came out of Pakistan is Dr. Jameel A. Butt who is a Christian, and a former Air Force Veteran.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 pm

goat47 wrote:The only thing I know good that's came out of Pakistan is Dr. Jameel A. Butt who is a Christian, and a former Air Force Veteran.

Dr. Butt is a very good doctor.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 pm

This isn't about individual Pakastanians living in America. It's about a freaking law in Pakistan that carries a death penalty for any Christian or non-Muslim being able to practice their religion. At the moment Pakistan has a moratorium on executions for violating their blasphemy law. There is no guarantee it couldn't be revoked at anytime. The only aid we should be giving Pakistan is for getting Christians and non-Muslims the hell out of there. Let them persecute each other. They seem to be very practiced at it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 am

Cate McCalley wrote:This isn't about individual Pakastanians living in America. It's about a freaking law in Pakistan that carries a death penalty for any Christian or non-Muslim being able to practice their religion. At the moment Pakistan has a moratorium on executions for violating their blasphemy law. There is no guarantee it couldn't be revoked at anytime. The only aid we should be giving Pakistan is for getting Christians and non-Muslims the hell out of there. Let them persecute each other. They seem to be very practiced at it.

She slowly turns the corner!
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 pm

International aid to countries that support enemies that kill our American troops is just one of the prices we Americans pay in our governments meddling. Persecution of Christians in these countries is an appeasement of militant Muslims in those countries. US meddling in these countries is designed to support global expansion of US corporate interest abroad. Our governments policies in the Middle East have done nothing but keep our country at war, amassing trillions of dollars of debt. Debt that has stolen the future of our children's (and theirs) economic and real security. Lots of Arab Muslim money has found it's way into our politicians pockets, our university's Treasurys and our think tanks foundations. We continue to let these liars lead us down a path of destruction. Ignoring the immorality of constant war, and what it does to our security at home and abroad. When will Americans begin understand that violence begets violence? Our belief in freedom of religion is supported by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. That belief isn't supported globally. Isn't it about time we recognize that fact?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 am

Cate McCalley wrote:International aid to countries that support enemies that kill our American troops is just one of the prices we Americans pay in our governments meddling. Persecution of Christians in these countries is an appeasement of militant Muslims in those countries. US meddling in these countries is designed to support global expansion of US corporate interest abroad. Our governments policies in the Middle East have done nothing but keep our country at war, amassing trillions of dollars of debt. Debt that has stolen the future of our children's (and theirs) economic and real security. Lots of Arab Muslim money has found it's way into our politicians pockets, our university's Treasurys and our think tanks foundations. We continue to let these liars lead us down a path of destruction. Ignoring the immorality of constant war, and what it does to our security at home and abroad. When will Americans begin understand that violence begets violence? Our belief in freedom of religion is supported by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. That belief isn't supported globally. Isn't it about time we recognize that fact?

Yup she has turned a corner. She still managed to add US corporations, but she's leaning more towards the middle. Well, it's a slight lean.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Don't let her fool you GFunk. She's a jackass in elephants clothing.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:International aid to countries that support enemies that kill our American troops is just one of the prices we Americans pay in our governments meddling. Persecution of Christians in these countries is an appeasement of militant Muslims in those countries. US meddling in these countries is designed to support global expansion of US corporate interest abroad. Our governments policies in the Middle East have done nothing but keep our country at war, amassing trillions of dollars of debt. Debt that has stolen the future of our children's (and theirs) economic and real security. Lots of Arab Muslim money has found it's way into our politicians pockets, our university's Treasurys and our think tanks foundations. We continue to let these liars lead us down a path of destruction. Ignoring the immorality of constant war, and what it does to our security at home and abroad. When will Americans begin understand that violence begets violence? Our belief in freedom of religion is supported by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. That belief isn't supported globally. Isn't it about time we recognize that fact?

Yup she has turned a corner. She still managed to add US corporations, but she's leaning more towards the middle. Well, it's a slight lean.

That's alright, she'll be back left or right tomorrow... Any way the wind blows...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:33 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Don't let her fool you GFunk. She's a jackass in elephants clothing.

LOL. Cate??
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:42 pm

I know I must seem somewhat of an enigma. In reality there are more like me than those that subscribed to partisan politics. Unfortunately just as many choose not to speak out, either by voice or vote. Extreme partisan politics is part of the political process. In the end, it will all come out in the wash. I have every confidence that no matter how the wind is blowing, the waiting watchful have never taken down their wind socks. When the gusts have subsided we all, Jackasses and Elephants, will land smoothly and safely to greet a new day.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:I know I must seem somewhat of an enigma. In reality there are more like me than those that subscribed to partisan politics. Unfortunately just as many choose not to speak out, either by voice or vote. Extreme partisan politics is part of the political process. In the end, it will all come out in the wash. I have every confidence that no matter how the wind is blowing, the waiting watchful have never taken down their wind socks. When the gusts have subsided we all, Jackasses and Elephants, will land smoothly and safely to greet a new day.

That's fine but you should eventually pick a side... Damn I'd hate to follow you anywhere in a car...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:I know I must seem somewhat of an enigma. In reality there are more like me than those that subscribed to partisan politics. Unfortunately just as many choose not to speak out, either by voice or vote. Extreme partisan politics is part of the political process. In the end, it will all come out in the wash. I have every confidence that no matter how the wind is blowing, the waiting watchful have never taken down their wind socks. When the gusts have subsided we all, Jackasses and Elephants, will land smoothly and safely to greet a new day.

That's fine but you should eventually pick a side... Damn I'd hate to follow you anywhere in a car...

AWG, Once upon a time I had faith in Party politics. Lost it after seeing people turn a blind eye, or worse defend wrong actions of politicians within the Party. In theory we pick a side that most represents our values. After awhile it became clear to me that more often than not, proposed leaders of the parties were simply a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. If I ever had a chance to support someone or a slate of someone's, that were capable of setting aside party politics to do the right thing for the common good of their constituents, I would work tirelessly and for free to help elect them. And pray I wasn't tricked again. The older I get, the more remote that possibility seems.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Christian Forum