Polish Sausage

Post your funny photos, jokes, or whatever. For posting pictures use the forum's attachment upload feature.

Polish Sausage

Postby jeepers creepers » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 am

Polish Sausage

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The customer, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something.

"If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

"Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

"Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

"Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

"Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The customer says, "Because I asked for Polish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Polish?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Polish Sausage

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 am

That reminds me of something that happened to me and my two brothers. 10 yrs ago we were eating and drinking at Applebee's in Knoxville. I should of said that two of us were drinking heavily, and the other was putting up with us. We started telling jokes, and I was going to tell a Polish joke when all of a sudden one of the five guys at the table next to ours interrupted me and said I should rethink that joke. I asked why, and he said because were Polish. Without missing a beat I replied your right, I don't want to have to explain it 5 times. At that time all 5 of them stood up, me and my drunken brother almost fell out of our seats laughing. Sober brother stood up arguing with the 5 of them, as we continued laughing hysterically. Needless to say the manager asked us to leave.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 pm

You might be a redneck if you get drunk at Applebee's while making racist jokes.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Gopher » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:34 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:That reminds me of something that happened to me and my two brothers. 10 yrs ago we were eating and drinking at Applebee's in Knoxville. I should of said that two of us were drinking heavily, and the other was putting up with us. We started telling jokes, and I was going to tell a Polish joke when all of a sudden one of the five guys at the table next to ours interrupted me and said I should rethink that joke. I asked why, and he said because were Polish. Without missing a beat I replied your right, I don't want to have to explain it 5 times. At that time all 5 of them stood up, me and my drunken brother almost fell out of our seats laughing. Sober brother stood up arguing with the 5 of them, as we continued laughing hysterically. Needless to say the manager asked us to leave.

That's why I avoid Applebee's. To many Pollocks, and rude drunks lol.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Gunslinger wrote:You might be a redneck if you get drunk at Applebee's while making racist jokes.

Damn boy, you strain your brain and lay an egg... What f**king race are Polish people!?!?? DUMBASS!!!!!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Politically correct bunch of assholes telling 'Polish' jokes... The world has gone to hell when we can't even say polack no more..!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Question: How do you stop a Polack army on horseback?

Answer: Turn off the carousel.
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:That reminds me of something that happened to me and my two brothers. 10 yrs ago we were eating and drinking at Applebee's in Knoxville. I should of said that two of us were drinking heavily, and the other was putting up with us. We started telling jokes, and I was going to tell a Polish joke when all of a sudden one of the five guys at the table next to ours interrupted me and said I should rethink that joke. I asked why, and he said because were Polish. Without missing a beat I replied your right, I don't want to have to explain it 5 times. At that time all 5 of them stood up, me and my drunken brother almost fell out of our seats laughing. Sober brother stood up arguing with the 5 of them, as we continued laughing hysterically. Needless to say the manager asked us to leave.

Got pics? We want proof..lol I can see that happening back then and happening now.. lol
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:56 pm

You can guess which brother was drinking with me and which one was ready to fight 5 guys.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Return to The Humor Forum