happy bday rap

Post your funny photos, jokes, or whatever. For posting pictures use the forum's attachment upload feature.

happy bday rap

Postby Briscoe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 pm

just wanted to wish you well...oh, i forgot that your a jwitt. j/k rap. have a good one.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Re: happy bday rap

Postby Gopher » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Happy Birthday to my favorite holler girl.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby RAP » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 pm

I appreciate that you noticed, it means a lot but I don't do Birthdays. Even if I did I wouldn't now, I am too old, rather forget them :D :D Really thanks guys I don't want to hurt your feeling.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Me nor Rap celebrate birthdays. ;)
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby jeepers creepers » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't celebrate them any more either!!

Have a good one anyway!! 8-)
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:02 am

Glad you were born RAP.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:39 am

Sorry you don't celebrate birthdays RAP, but Im sure glad your here :) I always think getting another year older is definitely better than the alternative, so I LOVE my birthday!!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby RAP » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you guys I do appreciate the show of friendship. And Gurt I have never been told quiet like that but I am glad you were born too :). Goper you are kind and Brisco don't worry I know I am a Jehovah's Witness and that is what counts you bugger. The rest of you I feel humbled at you kindness and right back atcha.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Legion » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 pm

RAP wrote:Thank you guys I do appreciate the show of friendship. And Gurt I have never been told quiet like that but I am glad you were born too :). Goper you are kind and Brisco don't worry I know I am a Jehovah's Witness and that is what counts you bugger. The rest of you I feel humbled at you kindness and right back atcha.

Happy Rap Day. For no other reason than you are here.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby RAP » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Very nice Legion. Same to you, everyday.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Rap, you are just two days older than me and in years I am probably older. My day was yesterday and I sure had a good time. Although I don't know you personally I am glad you were born too.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 pm

Happy Birthday Jacqueline, sorry I missed it. I would have gotten us old gals a bottle of Jagermeister, male strippers, and a body paint artist. :D
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby RAP » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Jacqueline wrote:Rap, you are just two days older than me and in years I am probably older. My day was yesterday and I sure had a good time. Although I don't know you personally I am glad you were born too.

Jacqueline, I have never had a birthday party or a birthday present and I never suffered one bit haha. We were to poor for such luxuries. The bible says that the day of death is better than the day of birth because when it comes time to die then our relationship with him is either good or bad and if you make sure it is good then your reward will be great because you will be resurrected to life under the kingdom rule of Christ. What better gift could any of us receive? I am glad you were born to Jacqueline, thanks for you kind thoughts.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Wild » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Well Rap I am glad you was born. I am also glad to call you my friend. :D I do believe though that G lied.. he celebrates but is so old now that instead of them saying he is getting a birthday whippin it is a Beat down.. hehe.

To quote Pablo Picasso
It takes a long time to grow young.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby the fluke » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 pm

happy birthday rap
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Next

Return to The Humor Forum