CHASING JUNEBUGS AT BUBBAS HOUSE

Post your funny photos, jokes, or whatever. For posting pictures use the forum's attachment upload feature.

CHASING JUNEBUGS AT BUBBAS HOUSE

Postby the fluke » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 am

:D Last summer i thought that I would go visit my cousin Bubba up in the holler. I had not been up there for awhile. As i pulled up into the driveway, I saw his pappy sittin on the front porch. He told me that he was waitin for an old rusty gade lizard to stick its head out from under the siding so he could spit a wade of bakker at it. Now i asked him where Bubba was at and he told me that he had just went to the montains to water his mater plants (now of course i know Bubba and those probably are the tallest matter plants on that mtn :lol: . As we were talkin iSaw little jenny lou come runnin around the house chasing after a junebug on a string. I asked pappy what she was doin, he replied that she was checkin out a new aerodynamic stunt with her new junebug. I laughed, he replied if you think it is so easy you should give it a try. He just happened to have one already tied by the leg in a fruitjar sittin on the porch. ;) Now how hard can it be to chase a junebug around on a tring? ;) Well i got the junebug out of the jar and was about to take off when pappy said, you have to take your shoes off in case the june bug gets tired and has to land, so you won"t squish it. Well I started flying my junebug around the house trying to catch up with little jenny. NOw just as i was turnin the corner, Ihad just caught up with jenny when my junebug did a complete three sixty and flew right up my nose :o As i tried to blow out the junebug I felt this squishy sensation of what i figured was a monument left by gus the old red bone dog in between my toes. As i hit the ground rolling jenny ran by me laughing :lol: do not fly your junebug bare foote a lesson to learn. :oops:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Re: CHASING JUNEBUGS AT BUBBAS HOUSE

Postby sundown » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 am

lol, a new meaning to stinky feet.
live today like theres no tomorrow!
sundown

Postby Good Girl » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:31 pm

OMG! You get the award for most redneck post of the week! My predjuces have been vindicated!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass..........
Good Girl

Postby the fluke » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 am

nothin like a true story to brighten up the day :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Return to The Humor Forum