Gun question............

Got a rant about something? Have a problem with another HarlanForum.com member? Want to call them out? Do it here. This section isn't as moderated as other parts of the forum, and there may be adult language.

Gun question............

Postby Good Girl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Okay we are supposed to need more gun control because of the recent shootings right? So now a cop goes off and shoots a bunch of people; why is NO ONE in the media howling for stricter gun control for the law enforcement? Billy clubs still work! Give em those bean bag guns and tazers. Cops with guns kill people!!!!!!!!!!!

See how stupid that sh*t sounds now?

If guns exsist criminals and crazy people will find a way. No thug has ever said, " Crap can't do that drive-by tonite, Tyrone. I am prohibited from purchasinga gun by federal and state laws, and purchasing one off the street is illegal."
Attachments
404070_411982772182578_1235866949_n.jpg
404070_411982772182578_1235866949_n.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 2454 times
I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass..........
Good Girl

Re: Gun question............

Postby Legion » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:06 am

puckersgirl wrote:Okay we are supposed to need more gun control because of the recent shootings right? So now a cop goes off and shoots a bunch of people; why is NO ONE in the media howling for stricter gun control for the law enforcement? Billy clubs still work! Give em those bean bag guns and tazers. Cops with guns kill people!!!!!!!!!!!

If guns exsist criminals and crazy people will find a way. No thug has ever said, " Crap can't do that drive-by tonite, Tyrone. I am prohibited from purchasinga gun by federal and state laws, and purchasing one off the street is illegal."

I don't like the fact that these little pissy officers in the city, and county force get to carry a firearm and have not been academy trained.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Tiny238 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm

puckersgirl wrote:Okay we are supposed to need more gun control because of the recent shootings right? So now a cop goes off and shoots a bunch of people; why is NO ONE in the media howling for stricter gun control for the law enforcement? Billy clubs still work! Give em those bean bag guns and tazers. Cops with guns kill people!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know the story of that LAPD that was fired he was not a Police Officer any more he went postal On his retired Commander and killed his Commander's daughter and son and was going to go through his hit list and kill everyone on it
but i agree with you on these stupid gun laws they are trying to pass it did not work the first time they had the ban what makes them think its going to work this time
Tiny238
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Payback can be hell.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Good Girl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Like I always say.........
if I ever get some disease and have x amount of days left- some people had better hide....................

If a man has nothing left to live for he is most dangerous.

JFK said: A man only must have the willingness to trade his life for the presidents to be an assasin, this man was willing to trade his for those; WHY?
I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass..........
Good Girl

Postby ky_coalminer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 am

If you want to know the reason for the gun control laws watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUmKT43j4Tc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0
ky_coalminer

Return to Ground-N-Pound