Metal Detecting

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Re: Metal Detecting

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

The metal plate in your head dumb ass. It's the only explanation for the things you say.
You callin somebody a dumbass is like Reverend all calling somebody a Negro...

Supposed to be reverend Al, stupid assed autocorrect!!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby WildmanLivesOn » Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm

No Civil War relics here yet but I have narrowed down the possible area for the camp which had over 400 on the roster. The troops were active in Harlan for about 6 months. At this possible location, I have found in close proximity, a brass trigger guard from what is believed to be an old shotgun, a harmonica, an old bone handle knife of unidentifiable origin, and numerous horseshoes. It's possible that these were civil war related but we were considered a State Guard and not subject to weapons and uniforms possessed by the better Federal troops. Lots of the militia enlisted in Irvine, KY after funding was lost for the Harlan County militia.
WildmanLivesOn

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 09, 2014 9:55 am

Karen wrote:Wildman, if I still lived up there, I would go with you... That kind of stuff is very interesting... They say down here in my area, that they are always finding civil war relics...

Prolly find a lot of Peso's where Karen lives.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pappy » Fri May 09, 2014 6:24 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Karen wrote:Wildman, if I still lived up there, I would go with you... That kind of stuff is very interesting... They say down here in my area, that they are always finding civil war relics...

Prolly find a lot of Peso's where Karen lives.

Karen will would camp out for a few Peso's. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby WildmanLivesOn » Fri May 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Come on guys, you're all good at digging! Surely someone wants to go help preserve history.
WildmanLivesOn

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri May 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Ordered a brand new bullshit detector from Amazon... Put batteries in it and it blew up in my hand... I read on the box, "not for sale in Harlan county, overload danger"...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Previous

Return to The Outdoors Forum