THE FISH ARE BITING

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Re: THE FISH ARE BITING

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 am

the fluke wrote:I tried to cross the other day and the road was blocked by a new gate 8-)

Where was that Fluke.??
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Meadow » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Briscoe wrote:i said it before and i'll say it again. they should move the boondoggle/store over to the shelterhouse side of the lake. it's easy access with the new road and we won't have to drive through that fellers turkey farm. i would'nt think it would be too expensive to put in a place to camp in tents or a camper. the county has the equipment to do it or maybe even koa might want to do it. they could even rent cabins. there's plenty to do over there. hunt, fish and hike.

You're not from around here, are you..?

If your gonna dream, dream big huh lol.
Meadow

Postby Good Girl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Went fishing today at the dam earlier, not really biting but water was too swift.Hoped to get a catfish or a carp, don't eat them, just like the fight. Didn't really even mind the fish being quiet, been too long since I had been. Not good for a soul to be inside too long. Got to get out and get dirty. Our son is not even a year old yet and this is about his 7 or 8th time fishing. He sits in his playpen, rides around on mom & dad, and gets all big-eyed at the sights. You can tell he's my son alright! LOL :D I hope and pray my husband finds work soon, but until then I intend on enjoying this time with him. More couples should do things togther, OUTSIDE! Makes a world of difference. Fun, too.
I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass..........
Good Girl

Postby Pappy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 pm

puckersgirl wrote:Went fishing today at the dam earlier, not really biting but water was too swift.Hoped to get a catfish or a carp, don't eat them, just like the fight. Didn't really even mind the fish being quiet, been too long since I had been. Not good for a soul to be inside too long. Got to get out and get dirty. Our son is not even a year old yet and this is about his 7 or 8th time fishing. He sits in his playpen, rides around on mom & dad, and gets all big-eyed at the sights. You can tell he's my son alright! LOL :D I hope and pray my husband finds work soon, but until then I intend on enjoying this time with him. More couples should do things togther, OUTSIDE! Makes a world of difference. Fun, too.

Did you ever check back with Butch about the Building job Puckers?I may be home soon ill ask him.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Pappy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

the fluke wrote:Caught two biggins friday :lol:

Thats not all you caught, i told you it didnt do any good to stand on the seat Crabs in Cranks can jump 15 feet
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby RAP » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:17 pm

puckersgirl wrote:Went fishing today at the dam earlier, not really biting but water was too swift.Hoped to get a catfish or a carp, don't eat them, just like the fight. Didn't really even mind the fish being quiet, been too long since I had been. Not good for a soul to be inside too long. Got to get out and get dirty. Our son is not even a year old yet and this is about his 7 or 8th time fishing. He sits in his playpen, rides around on mom & dad, and gets all big-eyed at the sights. You can tell he's my son alright! LOL :D I hope and pray my husband finds work soon, but until then I intend on enjoying this time with him. More couples should do things togther, OUTSIDE! Makes a world of difference. Fun, too.

Pucker your alright. :D :D
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby the fluke » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 am

there is nothing more relaxing than to get out and enjoy the outdoors. ;)
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Pappy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Pappy wrote:

Did you ever check back with Butch about the Building job Puckers?I may be home soon ill ask him.

I ask him and he said yes he has a friend who needs help.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Previous

Return to The Outdoors Forum