Pine Mountain Bottomless Pit.

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Pine Mountain Bottomless Pit.

Postby Devil Dog » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 am

I have heard about this bottomless pit and was wondering how to get to it and where it is. Heard a tale that the University of Kentucky came and did research and reppelled down the pit and still coundnt see the bottom and tryed dropping rocks and shining lights and never seen or heard anything. does anyone know anything about this place? I really want to check this place out.
What makes the grass grow? BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!!!
Devil Dog

Re: Pine Mountain Bottomless Pit.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

Hmmmm. I don't think I have ever heard of it, but if it exists The Fluke knows where it's at or he will end up falling into it.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby guesser » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

Darla Jackson , if I am correct wrote a book and I THINK she mentioned this in her book.YOU can contact her , She use
to be AT MT PLEASant Funeral home , not sure if she works there or not. Someone on here can tell you where she is probbly
guesser

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

Contact the Coopers at Cooper holler on Straight Creek... Donald "Duck" Cooper would be able to help you... In fact I think he owns it...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby the fluke » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 am

It has been years since i was up there but it is down on straight creek. we dropped rocks down into it and they probably hit the devil in the heAD. :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Return to The Outdoors Forum