TROPHY MOUNTS TAXIDERMY

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

TROPHY MOUNTS TAXIDERMY

Postby the fluke » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Does any one know here they moved there shop to if any one can tell me please let me know.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Re: TROPHY MOUNTS TAXIDERMY

Postby Tinman » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Fluke the last time I heard about them you have to go toward Rose Hill its on the left if your coming from Middlesboro on the right from Jonesville.
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood
Tinman

Postby the fluke » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 pm

THANKS FOR THE TIP they have a deer and a fish that belongs to me and they also have $600.00 dollars that was paid in full that i intend to get back so i hope that i will return with my deer mounted and also my fish. If not then you will see it on the news. :evil:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 pm

the fluke wrote:THANKS FOR THE TIP they have a deer and a fish that belongs to me and they also have $600.00 dollars that was paid in full that i intend to get back so i hope that i will return with my deer mounted and also my fish. If not then you will see it on the news. :evil:

One would think that if you move your business you would have a sign or something for your customers to find you.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Tinman » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Its between Cumberland Gap n Jonesville somewhere on the left I seen the signed nailed to a tree
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood
Tinman

Postby the fluke » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm

finally got a number where they could be reached. talked with them and they made a promise.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Return to The Outdoors Forum