PATHETIC POACHERS

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

PATHETIC POACHERS

Postby the fluke » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Today I went walking up in the mountains and I found where someone had really showed their son or daughter a fine example of not only dumping garbage, but also dumping a doe that I assume they had killed there and had even went as far as to field dress it. But I guess that it was not big enough for them I will post some pictures. This is the reason that people will not allow someone to hunt on their property. I hope they end up the same way over the hill with their guts cut out left for the coyotes.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Re: PATHETIC POACHERS

Postby Tinman » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I feel the same way fluke someone done the same thing behind my house left two laying and didn't even skin them,I have been hunting here 15+ years and never even seen deer behind my house finally see them and hope they made it to populate more and some SOB kills them. So anybody even attemps to come through my yard to hunt I send them the other way I can't stop them from riding through the mountains behind here and hunting but they better not come threw the yard.
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood
Tinman

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Poachers are pathetic.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby the fluke » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:37 am

What really, erked me was the thought that someone took there son or daughter out on this weekend which was the youth hunt, and killed and field dressed this animal and then threw it awy. That was surely not good sportsmanship or showing their kid how it should be done. I have reported it to the gamewarden and he is going to keep a check in that area. Maybe they will decide that they will throw out something else up there and he will catch them. I may even have to put one of my snooper cameras up there.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Return to The Outdoors Forum