Elk

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Elk

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm just trying to find out something, and I'm sure it's on here somewhere, but isn't it illegal to kill elk??????
If you don't like my opinion, you don't have to read it.
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Elk

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

no replies at all??? hopefully fluke will see this tonight!
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby shade chaser » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:42 pm

yes nikki it very much illegal to kill an elk,the do how ever have a draw for so many at a time be taken,has one been killed in your area ?
shade chaser
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby jeepers creepers » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Elkburgers are almost as good as roasted Spotted Owl!
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Well.. someone *a really REALLY bad druggie* has pics of one posted on their facebook... and it looks pretty dead considering I can see its insides.. lol. I'm not sure if they are the one who killed it or someone else, so I'm just watching for now to find somethin out. Who would I call to report something like this?
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby the fluke » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm

eLK SEASON HAS BEEN IN LAST WEEKEND, AND SEVERAL HAVE BEEN KILLED. ALSO YOUTH DEER HUNT WAS LAST WEEKEND.
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Call the game warden.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Meadow » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 am

Why do people find it necessary to post EVERYTHING on facebook? I mean, I can understand the status updates to a point and all that I guess. But no every single move you make..geez. That is just crazy. I don't have the TIME to do that!
Meadow

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 am

Wrong topic, or possibly you know of a Elk that posts all his bizness on facebook.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

lol@G.....I'm still waiting to find out who killed it, I know that the season is in and all, but these people are the ones to do it illegally and get away with it. I pretty much put my life story on my facebook mainly because my mom likes to know what I'm doing lol. Plus it pisses people off! :lol:
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 am

I have wondered the same thing that Meadow said but I also thought It's none of my business and forgot it. People used to think the same thing about my time on the Playhouse but at the time I was almost house bound because of my current situation. Now it has let up some and I am not on here so much but all through the day I always check the forum to find out what is going on. I always get the news on here before I get it on Tv hahaha now my husband will hear a rumor and ask me, "have they said anything about so and so on the forum?"
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Meadow » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Wrong topic, or possibly you know of a Elk that posts all his bizness on facebook.

Maybe you should read above, where this began. They saw it on Facebook! lol
Meadow

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:41 am

You know what, it didn't bug me til just now, but I do believe that if I was hunting and I killed an elk, I would post a picture of it on my facebook. And I'm sure that most people on here would agree. What is the difference in posting it on facebook and posting it on here?? If you wanted to try to turn my topic into something about facebook, you should've started a different topic in something other than the outdoors forum. Whether I found this out through facebook, gossip, bragging, or even on here, I was more concerned on whether or not it was legal.
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 am

I see what she was saying as far as everyone putting things on Gaybook. I mean how foolish is it to put a photo of a Elk that you poached on there.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 am

I know what she meant, BUT you have sooooooo many people doing illegal things and posting pics of it online! I couldn't even begin to name the horrible things I've seen these underage kids posting to their profiles including photos and status updates! But still that shouldve been a diff topic lol.
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to The Outdoors Forum