IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Postby the fluke » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 am

:D Well it is just around the corner, For all you guys and gals that love to run around through the mountains showing the wild side of your life. :lol: Muzzle loader season opens up in a coiuple of weeks, so knock out the rust and sight them in again. ;) There is nothing like the thrill of that great hunt, :lol: than to have old betsy misfire when the buck of a lifetime is standing 30 yards away. :o So break out those old thermals and shake out the dust mites and lets get after them. :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Re: IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Postby ~CJ~ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 am

RUN BAMBI RUN!

(Sorry, couldn't resist, remember the ex-cop imprisoned for murder and escaped? People had signs everywhere with run Bambi run)
~CJ~

Postby Meadow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 am

I sure hate to see an animal shot and killed. However, I sure do like to eat meat, so I can't say to much!
Meadow

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 am

Meadow wrote:I sure hate to see an animal shot and killed. However, I sure do like to eat meat, so I can't say to much!

Would you rather see them die from malnutrition and disease..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby the fluke » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 am

I beleive that this winter coming will have a big impact on the deer population because of all the logging and because last winter there were more deer found dead in the woods with the blue tounge
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Return to The Outdoors Forum