Coyote on Ivy Hill

Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, survival preparedness, firearms and ammunition.

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:If I see one I will relocate it, and all its children, its mammy and its whole fam damily... I will humanely send it to the promised land...


Relocate or kill, you best get 'em all at the same time. They have an incredible natural survival mechanism.

I call them in and kill them, then leave them lay... Some won't believe this, but a coyote's favorite food is dead coyote... If you get one don't touch him just let him ferment a while and you can take out the whole colony...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby upallnight » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:19 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:If I see one I will relocate it, and all its children, its mammy and its whole fam damily... I will humanely send it to the promised land...


Relocate or kill, you best get 'em all at the same time. They have an incredible natural survival mechanism.

I call them in and kill them, then leave them lay... Some won't believe this, but a coyote's favorite food is dead coyote... If you get one don't touch him just let him ferment a while and you can take out the whole colony...


Yeah your a savage lol.
upallnight
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Mermaid wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You fly on a crow? All this time I thought it was a broom lol.


What are you saying GFunk? I can't have you talking about my friend like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:


I know you just didn't call me a witch?!?!?!?! :twisted:
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Relocate or kill, you best get 'em all at the same time. They have an incredible natural survival mechanism.
I call them in and kill them, then leave them lay... Some won't believe this, but a coyote's favorite food is dead coyote... If you get one don't touch him just let him ferment a while and you can take out the whole colony...


Yeah your a savage lol.



I am when it comes to them nasty, useless motherfuckers...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:15 pm

The topic title had me thinking a new elected official moved on the hill.
User avatar
Demon Hunter
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:The topic title had me thinking a new elected official moved on the hill.

Yeah at first I thought somebody was smuggling Mexicans up there...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby Pappy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:12 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
Mermaid wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:You fly on a crow? All this time I thought it was a broom lol.


What are you saying GFunk? I can't have you talking about my friend like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:


I know you just didn't call me a witch?!?!?!?! :twisted:

He said you were Coyote Ugly. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6806
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:24 am

Yeah, what he said. :lol: :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20904
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 am

No joking. The Coyote was seen on second street today by the person who sent me the pics.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20904
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:14 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:No joking. The Coyote was seen on second street today by the person who sent me the pics.


Coyote's are normally secretive creatures.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Yeah, what he said. :lol: :lol:


You Big A Holes!
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby carbon-15 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:23 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:No joking. The Coyote was seen on second street today by the person who sent me the pics.


It was on mound street too.. The department of fish and wildlife needs to step in, there are elderly people and children that can't defend themselves on these streets in town..
User avatar
carbon-15
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: Coyote on Ivy Hill

Postby ScArEcRoW » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 pm

I bet downtown won't have issues with small stray dogs.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Previous

Return to The Outdoors Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest