Today's Playhouse Outage

If you have any forum related questions or need assistance with registration, post here.

Re: Today's Playhouse Outage

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Today's outage was brought to you by Russian Hackers lol.

Cate will believe it. She believes all she hears about Russia. :lol: :lol:

I duuno. When all of my government's Intelligence agencies have publicly declare Russia is hacking our institutions and private citizens, I tend to believe them.

BTW, you can thank our intelligence community for advancing our nations sovereignty and security.

'Robin Townley, National Security Adviser Mike Flynn's pick for the NSC's senior director for Africa, had his request for special security clearance denied by the CIA.'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-flyn ... d=45427487

There's plenty of speculation that the Russian ties of Carter Page, Rex Tillerson and Michael Flynn will beat a direct path to your Presidents own personal 'Russiagate'. More than a few 'in the know' about these things, are whispering the Administration is smoldering and that it's a matter of time before it burst into flames. Should the rumors be true, it will be difficult for me to contain my joy!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 am

Cate would love to see nothing more than our nation fall to it's knees while being ran over by Muslim Refugees. Cate I haven't heard you say anything regarding their beliefs on gays, or their treatment of women. You typically have strong beliefs about gays and women's rights. Why do you support bringing barbarians here who think gays should be killed, and women know their place?
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am

upallnight wrote:Cate would love to see nothing more than our nation fall to it's knees while being ran over by Muslim Refugees. Cate I haven't heard you say anything regarding their beliefs on gays, or their treatment of women. You typically have strong beliefs about gays and women's rights. Why do you support bringing barbarians here who think gays should be killed, and women know their place?

Our nation is not about to be over ran with muslims, or any other religion. This is a fear propagandized for political reasons.

There's plenty that I vehemently oppose found in Islamic teachings. It is an archaic religion that does not serve or fit into today's modern world. Yet it has survived because the Middle Eastern and Arabic peninsula is steep in a culture of tradition.

Let's be clear on one thing if nothing else. I do not support bringing barbarians whose agenda is to kill anyone, gays or any other peoples. I do support vetting refugees trying to escape the barbaric culture they have unwillingly been subjected to. I support offering hope and opportunity to those that will otherwise suffer needlessly. Much in the same way I support the inclusiveness of gays and minorities in our society, I support honoring our country's place in the world and meeting it's obligations.

The people seeking political asylum and victims of a war they never started or wanted should not be turned away from an opportunity to live their lives in peace. They should not be branded as terrorist, or haters of the country they are seeking refuge in. This is wrong. The U.S. has long been perceived as a country that one can, through their hard work and efforts, succeed both personally and financially. This is the America I grew up in. This is the America I believe in. This is the America I am fighting to keep. An inclusive, welcoming and meritious America.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:22 am

There's plenty that I vehemently oppose found in Islamic teachings. It is an archaic religion that does not serve or fit into today's modern world. Yet it has survived because the Middle Eastern and Arabic peninsula is steep in a culture of tradition.

And that's where it should stay.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm

PharmGirl wrote:

And that's where it should stay.

And what about those wishing to escape it? How can one learn about Christianity, or value freedom if one is not exposed to it?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Cate with your right hand grab your left ear and with the left hand grab your right ear bend over and pull your head out of your Ass you cant win. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Pappy wrote:Cate with your right hand grab your left ear and with the left hand grab your right ear bend over and pull your head out of your Ass you cant win. :lol: :lol:

I'm not out to win Pappy. Life is a continual process of learning, not winning or losing.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

I want to win at everything I do.
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm

VoteMout wrote:I want to win at everything I do.

That's fine as long as you know the rules of the game and play by them. How you win is more important than the win itself.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
VoteMout wrote:I want to win at everything I do.

That's fine as long as you know the rules of the game and play by them. How you win is more important than the win itself.

it's more important to be a good loser...and a loser you are.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

it's more important to be a good loser...and a loser you are.

There you go again mimicking your President calling his opposition losers, and projecting personal failure on to others.

After 70 years if one has not learned that its not whether you win or lose that's important, but how you play the game, there's zero hope they will ever learn.

It's taken less than a month for your President to create total chaos on the job. That's what happens when you're inexperienced, attempt to make the world's most important job a TV reality show, and believe you own press.

When winning is so important you will lie, steal and betray for it, the game is lost without respect to the score keep

Your President presents like the narcissistic power hungry coke head, he likely is.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 am

I recall how offended you would become when someone called Obama names.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:28 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I recall how offended you would become when someone called Obama names.

Obama did not win two terms by inviting espionage and spinning overt lies. President 'No drama' Obama was a statesman, a Senator, before running for President.

Your so called President is the exact opposite. A narcissitic creature that thrives on creating chaos and instability. The fact that he made it his personal mission for 5 consecutive years, to delegitimize Obama's Presidency should have been enough to dismiss him from consideration for any position of integrity. His accusations based on a bold unprecedented lie that Obama was not a U.S. citizen, should have been enough to convince anyone of his character deficiency. It wasn't. And now we live with the consequences.

While I can find many problems with the Obama's second term, in that he did not act in our countrys and its allies best interest when he could and should have, I cannot agree that he did not deserve a second term.

There's a very simple explanation as to why I and others refuse to recognize your so called President. He is thoroughly unfit to hold the office to which he was elected.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:30 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I recall how offended you would become when someone called Obama names.

Obama did not win two terms by inviting espionage and spinning overt lies. President 'No drama' Obama was a statesman, a Senator, before running for President.

Your so called President is the exact opposite. A narcissitic creature that thrives on creating chaos and instability. The fact that he made it his personal mission for 5 consecutive years, to delegitimize Obama's Presidency should have been enough to dismiss him from consideration for any position of integrity. His accusations based on a bold unprecedented lie that Obama was not a U.S. citizen, should have been enough to convince anyone of his character deficiency. It wasn't. And now we live with the consequences.

While I can find many problems with the Obama's second term, in that he did not act in our countrys and its allies best interest when he could and should have, I cannot agree that he did not deserve a second term.

There's a very simple explanation as to why I and others refuse to recognize your so called President. He is thoroughly unfit to hold the office to which he was elected.

in misery much? i said you would be. go out and buy yourself a big bottle of liquor and be happy.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

in misery much? i said you would be. go out and buy yourself a big bottle of liquor and be happy.

Why in the world would I do that? I've never felt more alive!

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to The Help Forum