New Hosting

If you have any forum related questions or need assistance with registration, post here.

Re: New Hosting

Postby kasper the ghost » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Thanks G...............I drop in sometimes but just don't have anything to say I guess.
I wish there was a profession where you made money by pissing people off because i could get rich quick.
kasper the ghost

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 am

Bluehost did some upgrades to their severs last night, and ended up causing a glitch in a few of them. I have been assured that everything is running smoothly now.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby jeepers creepers » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Bluehost did some upgrades to their severs last night, and ended up causing a glitch in a few of them. I have been assured that everything is running smoothly now.

DAMN DEMOCRATS!!!
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Bluehost did some upgrades to their severs last night, and ended up causing a glitch in a few of them. I have been assured that everything is running smoothly now.

Glitches are like bitches and snitches...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 am

jeepers creepers wrote:

DAMN DEMOCRATS!!!

Probably republicans, after all they have jobs...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Thanks!
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to The Help Forum