Server Issues

If you have any forum related questions or need assistance with registration, post here.

Server Issues

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

The Playhouse was supposedly moved to a new server because of down time. Your guess is as good as mine if it will be an improvement. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Server Issues

Postby RAP » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Not your fault. :)
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Skyedancer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I just hope it works! I would say honestly 80% of the time I try to log on it wont load the page :(
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby jeepers creepers » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

It seems to be much, much better now G.
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 am

Just curious as to why the "View Active Topics" link was removed from the forums page at the top left. Very helpful tool if you only wanted to see what has changed since last visit.

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:Just curious as to why the "View Active Topics" link was removed from the forums page at the top left. Very helpful tool if you only wanted to see what has changed since last visit.

Mine turns red when a new post is added...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:Just curious as to why the "View Active Topics" link was removed from the forums page at the top left. Very helpful tool if you only wanted to see what has changed since last visit.

I hadn't noticed that, but I would assume it has to do with Guest permissions and their limited ability to post. I will look at the permissions.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Skyedancer wrote:I just hope it works! I would say honestly 80% of the time I try to log on it wont load the page :(

Most times me either, I almost always have to use the alternate route. It won't let my sister log on at all (not the one at city hall for those who care) so I had to give her the alternate address so see could keep up with the goings on. She is getting as bad as me 'cept she don't post...lol
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 am

View Active Topics has been enabled for guests.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Return to The Help Forum