site problems

If you have any forum related questions or need assistance with registration, post here.

site problems

Postby auz » Thu May 12, 2011 9:42 pm

the site still doesn't store my log in information. if i leave the site and come back i have to log in again. this is more of an annoyance than a problem.

my real problem is the site switches from .net to .com every other day or so. sometimes i go to harlanplayhouse.net and it doesn't work. if i change it to .com the it works. what's the deal?
LOL
auz

Re: site problems

Postby Wild » Fri May 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Dont know Auz.. same with me.. but then again.. I thought it was me.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Sat May 14, 2011 11:27 am

I log into: harlanforum.net\forum
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby spanky » Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

I am getting emails in my regular email address asking if I want to see the lastest post on the Hate Crime in Cumberland. I dont know if the admin is sending this stuff or not.
spanky

Postby Jack Rabbit » Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 pm

spanky wrote:I am getting emails in my regular email address asking if I want to see the lastest post on the Hate Crime in Cumberland. I dont know if the admin is sending this stuff or not.

Go to your Control Panel and use Board Prefereces and you can stop those from coming Spanky.
Jack Rabbit

Return to The Help Forum