Trump's ties to Russia

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Trump's ties to Russia

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 am

Pappy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Pappy, if I ever ask for your confidence and vote (even for county dog catcher) my tax forms would be released on the day I announced my candidacy.

Just as I have no need or intention of asking for anyone’s vote or confidence, I have no need or intention of making my tax forms public.

There’s a reason the public should be able to see the kinds of investments and businesses anyone running for the highest office in our nation. It’s to determine if a President would have interest contrary to our national security and safety.

Over 13 million documents are in the recently released ‘Paradise Papers’. Documents that name 120,000 people and companies invested in offshore accounts of more than $10 Trillion that pay no taxes. Among those whose financial affairs are mentioned are Queen Elizabeth II, the President of Colombia Juan Manuel Santos, and the U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, with more ‘bigly’ names to come.

You tell me...why would anyone wanting to honestly do the best possible job for the people in this country, not be willing to share their financial information and tax forms with the people? Is the person asking the public to loan them their trust any different that someone asking a bank for a loan?

How is it okay for a Loan Officer to expect a financial statement, and tax form filings to confirm a person is qualified and trustworthy enough to pay back the bank’s investment, but it’s not okay to expect a Presidential Candidate to prove his/her financial and tax filings confirming their qualifications and trustworthiness?

Bottom line....it’s not ‘okay’.

Cate im not talking tax returns.LMAO

Okay...I get it. :|

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Nothing about Hillary is trust worthy.
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:05 pm

VoteMout wrote:Nothing about Hillary is trust worthy.

American voters didn’t have to trust Hillary Clinton tax forms would reveal any financial misconduct. Such as abetting criminal Russian Oligarchs using her real estate holdings, to launder stolen money stolen from the Russian Federation’s Treasury. She made her tax filings public.

There was one Presidential candidate that refused to make his tax filings public. That’s the guy the Electoral College made President, who still refuses to release his tax filings to the public.

None should have to ‘trust’. When information we request is promised to be made public, we can verify. When that promise is broken, and it isn’t made public we know for a fact we cannot trust.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Fox News poll released shows Trump approval rating down to 38%.

The complete 30 page polling info:

https://andersonrobbins.com/wp-content/ ... _taxes.pdf

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Fox News poll released shows Trump approval rating down to 38%.

The complete 30 page polling info:

https://andersonrobbins.com/wp-content/ ... _taxes.pdf

That's better than my -38%
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:51 am

I read a summary of ‘Who’s Who’ on the Mueller investigation legal team. Everyone on them super stars in their areas of expertise. Most interesting are the number of team members successfully prosecuting organized crime families, like the Bonanna’s and Genovese NY crime families. Other team members are super stars in prosecuting money laundering & espionage crimes.

We’ve never had a President successfully renting a significant Washington DC building, like the Post Office Trump leased and turned into the equivalent of a mafia social club of domestic and global politics.

It’s not that we Americans aren’t aware of political social clubs. Local Country Clubs have been around for a couple of centuries. It’s just we’ve never seen it on the scale of Trump’s Washington D.C.’s International Hotel.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:11 am

A mafia social club would be fun.
Demon Hunter

Previous

Return to Random Discussion