2nd Amendment Violations/Obama's Gun Control

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: 2nd Amendment Violations/Obama's Gun Control

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

New Mexico is one of our States permitting concealed carry.

Today three victims were shot to death in a Aztec, New Mexico high school. No details about the shooter(s) have been released, other than one was a student at the school.

Advocates of concealed carry argue this law enables one to better protect themselves, having the element of surprise at their disposal when it is most critically needed. I agree. Unfortunately I haven’t seen anything that would lead me to believe more guns (concealed or open carry) equates to a less violent society. In fact statistics prove the opposite. The more guns lawfully available in a society, the more violent the society.

What I don’t agree with is the easy access people with a propensity to violence, have in obtaining a firearm. Although citizen gun ownership is a Right, it is also a privilege. A privilege that comes with the responsibility to keep access of guns away from those unfit, unable or unwilling to understand the consequences of their unstable and potentially violent actions.

We don’t yet know how the Aztec shooter(s) obtained their weapon, lawfully or unlawfully. We do know 3 people would be alive today if access to the weapon used, would not have been easily obtained.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm shocked that this happened in a gun free zone. :roll:
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 am

Political Plague wrote:I'm shocked that this happened in a gun free zone. :roll:

But you weren’t shocked when Stephen Paddock killed 58 people attending a concert, and injured almost 500 others in a ‘concealed carry’ State, right? Or when 26 people were murdered while attending church in another ‘concealed carry’ State, right?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:16 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's a good thing that Trump is getting to appoint over 100 judges throughout the country.

I dunno about that. After watching the first minute of a confirmation hearing, in which Republican John Kennedy is questioning a panel of Trump nominees to the Federal Judge bench, Atty. Matthew Spencer Petersen leaves no doubt how completely ignorant he is of the Rule of Law Trump nominated him to uphold.

https://youtu.be/c-zvNnFjk3Q

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:59 am

Trump got off to a rocky start, but he's finishing the year very smooth.
Political Plague

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Political Plague wrote:Trump got off to a rocky start, but he's finishing the year very smooth.

Smooth as his scalp after he removes his wig.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Previous

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America