Race War: ISLAM: BLM: KKK: NAACP: Black Panthers

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Race War: ISLAM: BLM: KKK: NAACP: Black Panthers

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 pm

How many domestic terrorist attacks have Americans experience vicariously and in real time in the couple of months? 2? Nevada & Texas only? How many people were killed or wounded in those attacks? Almost 200 killed, several hundred injured, at least 500.

How many radical Islamic Muslims participated in those attacks? Zero? Yep, Zero.

Yet Trump retweets pics of Muslim hoodlums in Britain attacking children. Now why would he do this? Why would the POTUS want to focus on Britain’s problems with deranged young muslims full of hatred? Considering our own nations most recent massacres, committed by deranged white men brought up in Christian communities?

Why would the POTUS do this? When you study his most recent twitter feed, his rage is laser pointed at minorities. His most recent ‘Pocohontas’ comment to Native American war heroes (whom could care less about Trump picking on Sen. Elizabeth Warren). And his renewed attack on the NFL for not firing players protesting the unjust judicial system that has imprisioned one out of every three African American men in this country. Think about that, considering the African American Community in total is a mere 13% of our total population.

Shouldn’t the POTUS’ time be better spent building bridges, rather than trying to reignite flames on those he has burned? Maybe Trump just isn’t capable of building anything, except his ego.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:54 am

Cate McCalley wrote:Another sad day in America. A South Carolina Police Officer shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, to death while he was running away from getting tased. All caught on tape. The officer, like Wilson, said he feared for his life. But the video tells a different story. It shows an unarmed man being gunned down, while running away. The Officer has been fired and jailed.

If for any reason the officer escapes Justice, it will be an even sadder day for America.

Former Police Officer Slager will get 19 to 24 years in prison for shooting and killing Walter Scott in the back, while Scott was running to save his life. IMO, its a light sentence.

This cold blooded murderer will go to prison, where race is segregated and will likely be greeted a hero in one of the Neo-Nazi White Supremist Gangs. Odds are his racist indoctrination will be used to infuse, grow and spread more hatred and violence.

It doesn’t have to be this way. None of us are born hating.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:NFL ratings are down 11%. I've also stopped watching ESPN because it's turning into CNN.

Trump's poll ratings are worse. Again, a historical low;

"The president’s approval rating hovers at 38.8 percent, according to a weighted average the polling site FiveThirtyEight released Wednesday morning. That total reflects a dip among several daily tracking polls, including from CBS News (35 percent), Gallup (39 percent), and Trump's favorite (and more favorable) right wing polling site, Rasmussen Reports (43 percent)". ~ Newsweek 9/27/17

PEW’s November poll shows the surprisingly low Trump approval rating of 32%. Historically the worst approval rating of any modern U.S. President.

After watching Trump’s slurred ‘Israel Embassy’ speech, it’s surprising his approval rating is even in double digits.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:NFL ratings are down 11%. I've also stopped watching ESPN because it's turning into CNN.

Trump's poll ratings are worse. Again, a historical low;

"The president’s approval rating hovers at 38.8 percent, according to a weighted average the polling site FiveThirtyEight released Wednesday morning. That total reflects a dip among several daily tracking polls, including from CBS News (35 percent), Gallup (39 percent), and Trump's favorite (and more favorable) right wing polling site, Rasmussen Reports (43 percent)". ~ Newsweek 9/27/17

PEW’s November poll shows the surprisingly low Trump approval rating of 32%. Historically the worst approval rating of any modern U.S. President.

After watching Trump’s slurred ‘Israel Embassy’ speech, it’s surprising his approval rating is even in double digits.

Give Trump a break Cate just wait till he gets his new Teeth. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Political Plague » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Still trusting polls Cate lol?
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 am

Political Plague wrote:Still trusting polls Cate lol?

Still trusting Trump PP?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 pm

More than I could ever trust Hillary.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 pm

upallnight wrote:More than I could ever trust Hillary.

I don’t know how you can trust Trump. Even those closet to him know better. I’d sooner trust a rabid dog than Trump. At least I know there’s a chance I could muzzle the dog.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:00 pm

I bet you just hate that the economy is growing don't you Cate?
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:23 pm

PharmGirl wrote:I bet you just hate that the economy is growing don't you Cate?

Last year, I posted this in the ‘Obamacare Killing Jobs’ thread;

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:28 am

“Just after the crash of 2007/2008, several reliable economist predicted it would be a full 12 years of recovery for our nation to heal. To recover the job security Americans had before the crash, and the opportunity to recover the material wealth the deep recession would cost.

It's been 8 years and the economy has improved over the past four years. across the board. Not booming, but steady growth in employment. A steady recovery.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news ... 1001502691”

Knowing that if Trump won the election, he would undoubtedly try to take credit for an economic recovery that was well underway before he ever announced his run for Presidency. Please note, I posted this information BEFORE Trump was elected POTUS.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America