Race War: ISLAM: BLM: KKK: NAACP: Black Panthers

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Race War: ISLAM: BLM: KKK: NAACP: Black Panthers

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Roger Godell didn't even bring it up at the owners meeting. He's going to let such a successful sports league go down the drain trying to appease flag haters.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Roger Godell didn't even bring it up at the owners meeting. He's going to let such a successful sports league go down the drain trying to appease flag haters.

Protesting NFL players aren’t flag haters trying to disrespect our flag They’re peacefully protest police treatment of black people in America. If they wanted to disrespect the flag, they wouldn’t silently take a knee. They’d insult Gold Star families, or disappoint Gold Star families telling them to expect a call from the POTUS they wouldn’t get. Or make fun of POWs like John McCain, or say that America is morally equivalent to Putin’s Russia.

I have a question. Do you believe City cops that protest from time to time by calling in sick enmasse (A/K/A The Blue Flu) to protest City politicians not giving in to their demands for higher wages and better benefits law & order haters?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 pm

When a dumb fucker takes a knee during our Nation's Anthem they are protesting the Anthem. They can say all they want but the ratings show what real American's feel about it.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:24 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:When a dumb fucker takes a knee during our Nation's Anthem they are protesting the Anthem. They can say all they want but the ratings show what real American's feel about it.

We play cards on Sunday, but always have the games on in the background. I've not watched a single game since this foolishness has started.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Religion of love eh Cate?

ISIS STRIKES NYC
SAIPOV 'PROUD' OF ATTACK
PLANNED FOR WEEKS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036717/Multiple-injured-shooting-downtown-Manhattan.html
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:Religion of love eh Cate?

ISIS STRIKES NYC
SAIPOV 'PROUD' OF ATTACK
PLANNED FOR WEEKS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036717/Multiple-injured-shooting-downtown-Manhattan.html

ISIS isn’t a religious organization. It’s a terrorist organization that kills people professing the same religion it hijacked, to advance it’s quest for control of ME resources.

Psychologically speaking, it’s followers are no different than extremist Christian Calvinists that use a verse in the Bible to justify beating their ‘disobdient out-of-control’ children to death. Or the Christian Puritans in this country, who a few centuries ago, burned people alive they believed were ‘out-of-control’ evil sorcerers. This extremist psychology justifies killing anyone that believes anything different than what they believe.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

You and CNN keep right on defending them Cate? Have you not read various scripture from the Koran??????
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:30 am

The mainstream news barley has anything regarding Anifta "protests" planned for today. I personally consider them a domestic terrorist group.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:53 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The mainstream news barley has anything regarding Anifta "protests" planned for today. I personally consider them a domestic terrorist group.

A weird event woke me from a sound sleep about 45 minutes ago. I heard four consecutive beeps, then intermittent beeps. Thinking it was a smoke alarm battery, I got up and took the kitchen smoke alarm down to replace the battery. Guess what? No battery in the alarm.

I noticed my microwave ‘ready signal’ flashing. Now I’m thinking maybe Infowars or the John Birch Society has figured out how to remotely control my microwave, and it coming on by itself is some kind of was ‘call to arms’ to battle the Antifa’s in the Street. After all Alex Jones & The Drudge Report said yesterday’s Antifa protest would be a violent onset of civil war. :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!

Noooo...Seriously something unpredictable did happen with the microwave. About a minute after I cleared the microwave ‘ready’ signal. The dang microwave came on by itself, ran for a minute and flashed the ‘ready’ signal. I unplugged the dang thing!

Not so unpredictable is the alt right media ‘news’ I suspect my microwave, Alex Jones and all the other alt right media outlets hyping violent civil war nonsense, have their wires seriously crossed.

Antifa or no Antifa, ain’t gonna be no apoplectic civil war folks. I’m going back to bed.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:53 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The mainstream news barley has anything regarding Anifta "protests" planned for today. I personally consider them a domestic terrorist group.

A weird event woke me from a sound sleep about 45 minutes ago. I heard four consecutive beeps, then intermittent beeps. Thinking it was a smoke alarm battery, I got up and took the kitchen smoke alarm down to replace the battery. Guess what? No battery in the alarm.

I noticed my microwave ‘ready signal’ flashing. Now I’m thinking maybe Infowars or the John Birch Society has figured out how to remotely control my microwave, and it coming on by itself is some kind of was ‘call to arms’ to battle the Antifa’s in the Street. After all Alex Jones & The Drudge Report said yesterday’s Antifa protest would be a violent onset of civil war. :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!

Noooo...Seriously something unpredictable did happen with the microwave. About a minute after I cleared the microwave ‘ready’ signal. The dang microwave came on by itself, ran for a minute and flashed the ‘ready’ signal. I unplugged the dang thing!

Not so unpredictable is the alt right media ‘news’ I suspect my microwave, Alex Jones and all the other alt right media outlets hyping violent civil war nonsense, have their wires seriously crossed.

Antifa or no Antifa, ain’t gonna be no apoplectic civil war folks. I’m going back to bed.

Warm up your dildo before retuning to bed.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:51 am

Reasons some Anifta rally's didn't happen.

My mom grounded me.
The Walking Dead was on.
My granny didn't knit my scarf in time.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:57 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Reasons some Anifta rally's didn't happen.

My mom grounded me.
The Walking Dead was on.
My granny didn't knit my scarf in time.

:lol: That’s about right.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Zip it Pappy, :mrgreen:

Cate McCalley