Chicago is a War Zone- BIG NEWS!!!!

(New!) Defend the Second Amendment, Gun Control, Buy, Sell, Trade, CCW Concealed Carry Weapon.

Re: Chicago is a War Zone- BIG NEWS!!!!

Postby Political Plague » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

It's math Cate. Remove the gun control cities where all the murders are and we are a peaceful nation.
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Political Plague wrote:It's math Cate. Remove the gun control cities where all the murders are and we are a peaceful nation.

You’re using math to entertain fantasy. ‘If a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump it’s butt on rocks all day’. ~ my grandmother.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:32 am

Simple question from my dad. Isn't it true that most of the murders occur in cities with the most gun restriction laws?
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 pm

PharmGirl wrote:Simple question from my dad. Isn't it true that most of the murders occur in cities with the most gun restriction laws?

A simple question for your dad. How many firearms are illegally possessed, in those cities banning or severely resticting possession of firearms?

If the logic is banning or severely resticting firearms actually increases deaths caused by them, then why do statistics of increased legal firearm sales directly correlate with an increase in deaths caused by them?

Obviously, legally banning guns does not stop criminals from getting their hands on them. Criminals buy them online or gun shows through straw buyers, avoiding background checks.

What restricting guns does is add prison time to criminals caught using them in a commission of a crime. Particularly impacting criminal gang activity that recruit and underage adolescents that can’t be prosecuted as adults (Adults ineligible for sentencing that put them back into society more quickly).

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:06 pm

A simple question for your dad. How many firearms are illegally possessed, in those cities banning or severely resticting possession of firearms?

It shows that these intrusive laws aren't doing anything other to try to keep guns from law abiding citizens.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

It shows that these intrusive laws aren't doing anything other to try to keep guns from law abiding citizens.

Illegally possession of firearm in the commission of a crime adds a felony charge that results in longer sentencing for criminals. Law abiding citizens have nothing to worry about. Illegal arms dealers and criminals have plenty to worry about.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 pm

NRA’s radical stance of zero restriction on firearm ownership is ridiculous. The ease in which anybody that wants a gun can get one is also ridiculous.

Criminals aren’t getting firearms through legal means. They’re getting arms through straws that can purchase unlimited firearms without any restrictions. People that make a handsome profit selling them on the black market.

Stephen Paddock didn’t need 43 firearms for personal protection. He didn’t need 12 of them refitted for auto firing. He needed them for criminal activity.

As far as some ‘shadow government’ conspiracy the NRA and far right pushes that keep restrictions off firearm ownership, our government has the means to completely disarm a crowd of more than 1,000 armed civilians in less than 5 minutes. No doubt some eardrums would be permanently damaged in averting a rebellious massacre. Nonetheless, any armed people’s rebellion against the government would fail. In fact every bloody revolution to overthrow any government has ultimately failed.

The American Revolution was a colonial revolution that succeeded in gaining independence from a distant government imposing unfair taxation. It wasn’t a revolt against a tyrannical dictator government that was absent a Rule of Law. In fact our own American Constitution was modeled after Great Britain’s ‘uncodified’ constitution, the Magna Carta Libertatum. A decree that placed Great Britian’s Monarchs under a rule of law, almost 600 years before colonial America’s fight for independence.

When out nation’s first amendment rights are abused to the point it threatens the security of our nation the Rule of Law, embodied in our Constitution, will prevail to restore national security. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a natter of when.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:24 pm

How many pots and pans do you have Cate? By your logic you should have one skillet, and one pot. The rest are a risk to your health from Heart disease.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:How many pots and pans do you have Cate? By your logic you should have one skillet, and one pot. The rest are a risk to your health from Heart disease.

You sometimes make sense DH. Not this time.

Everyone has an internal logic, even socio/psychopaths.

There are all kinds of obsessions. The person that can’t stop ordering from QVC, We label them ‘compulsive shoppers’.
And when they fill every space accessible to them with ‘stuff’ they never had or will ever have any use for, we label them ‘horders’. Obviously these folks have a different internal logic that justifies extremely excessive shopping and hoarding. In that their internal logic permits them to behave in an abnormal fashion, they have a pathological disorder.

So...both those affected with pathological personality disorders and those that are psychopathic have very different internal logic that for them, justifies their abnormal behavior.

The question we don’t seem to be able to answer, is when does abnormal behavior become psychopathic? What is the difference between someone that has an obsession for guns and collects them excessively and has no intended real use for them, and the person that collects them obsessively with an intention to use them for their made purpose, to wound and kill?

Both groups have abnormal internal logic. Both groups are compulsively obsessed. And both groups internal logic justifys their abnormal pathological behavior.

Most people like myself, may have a little more than they need to survive, like a complete set of cookware of different size and constructs that accommodates various needs and purposes, volumes and foods. I could manage with one pot and one skillet. I would have to adjust my cooking style and method a bit.

What I don’t have is more than I need to cook the meals I need to cook. When a piece of cookware or appliance is no longer useful I either throw or give it away, or donate it to charity. Same with clothing and other possessions. There are a few possessions that I don’t use, that I keep for sentimental value. Or preserve for their historical value...like vintage or antique stuff. All of this ‘stuff’ is not necessary to live. Logic dictates there will probably be a period before I leave this world, that I no longer have use for any of it. So my emotional attachment to these material things is controlled and limited.

That’s not the case for people whose internal logic justifies their obsessions.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:How many pots and pans do you have Cate? By your logic you should have one skillet, and one pot. The rest are a risk to your health from Heart disease.

A pot to piss in and a pan to cover it up.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby VoteMout » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 pm

The left always wants to restrict what they don't like. I think a person who can vote illegally without a valid ID is far more dangerous than a person with a firearm.
VoteMout

Previous

Return to The Gun Show