When Kindergarteners Run Wild From Harlan Ind

Chat about Harlan County schools.

Re: When Kindergarteners Run Wild From Harlan Ind

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It did happen.... It appears that the little man ran off during school hours.

Don't reckon that was the little white boy do you..?

It could be. Rap has been quiet for a couple days....
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Meadow » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Harlan elementary lost a great person when Donna Bushnell retired.
Meadow

Postby RAP » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am

Angry White Guy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It did happen.... It appears that the little man ran off during school hours.

Don't reckon that was the little white boy do you..?

Nah it wasn't the dough boy, he wouldn't do that but one of the twins would in a millisecond. But it wasn't him either. I haven't heard anything about it. The kids don't know either.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am

FallenAngel wrote:

If that's the case then someone needs to be figuring out why this happened and how a teacher could let a child "slip away"?

Radio Frequency Identification Device chips are used to monitor livestock, so I say put them on students.

Postby Poison Ivy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 am

Guest wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

If that's the case then someone needs to be figuring out why this happened and how a teacher could let a child "slip away"?

Radio Frequency Identification Device chips are used to monitor livestock, so I say put them on students.

That is a thought, but you may want to consider putting them in the teachers also, that way if a similar incident occurs again they can see what he/she was doing when the child went missing!
"She comes on like a rose but everybody knows she'll get you in Dutch, Now you can look but you better not touch"
Poison Ivy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Put GPS ankle bracelets on all of em...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Briscoe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

go ahead and let em put a mark on yer damned kids forehead for all care. try that shit with me or mine. you'll have hell to pay buddy.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:04 pm

I started the first grade in 1960, yeah I know I am old, but I ran away from school almost every day and yes, I got my butt busted many times over it and taken right back. For some reason it was never blamed on the teacher, but always on me. I caught a ride home with the coke truck once, on the garbage truck and several others. I guess I knew everyone since my grandparents and parents were in business. Still didn't blame it on the teacher, but on me.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Meadow » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 pm

From the time we drop them off at school and until we pick them up they are the schools responsibility.
Meadow

Postby RAP » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

We have eight children here and at least one gets away from us frequently. You can't have your eyes on them all the time, bathroom break or cleaning ect. So I can see how a teacher might temporarily lose sight of one, especially when you have twenty or thirty to look after. Kids need to taught at home how to behave in school and if they don't tan their hide. :D :D
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Guest247 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 am

It's always the schools fault, let's see here if the child in question is in kindergarten he has been in that school about 3-4 weeks by now, that teacher should have taught this wayward youngster to stay within his group, never leave the school area without his family members being with him, to tie his shoes, say his ABCs, count to 100, fry an egg, field dress a Deer, wipe his own butt, eat his veggies, balance a checkbook, start a cure for Aids, and last but not least never ever go downtown on the 3rd of the month. FOLKS when ever something happens it's not always somebody's fault, society is so quick to judge and blame, that's what sells, other people's misfortune and heartache.
Guest247

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 am

last but not least never ever go downtown on the 3rd of the month.

Ok, that's just funny as hell........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Previous

Return to Harlan County Schools