HCHS Free Lunch Program/Update: Complaints/Pics

Chat about Harlan County schools.

Re: HCHS Free Lunch Program/Update: Complaints/Pics

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
ScArEcRoW wrote:Cate would eat it while holding her nose and give it five *****

Crow, Cate would take her food stamps, buy dried beans, cornmeal mix, powdered milk and eggs and make her own damn lunch.

Powered milk??? I would hold my nose while eating it. :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:05 am

GFunk, powdered milk is healthful. All the nutrition without the fat. I love it!!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:38 am

Cate McCalley wrote:GFunk, powdered milk is healthful. All the nutrition without the fat. I love it!!

How you get powered Milk?from a dry Cow?
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Pappy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:GFunk, powdered milk is healthful. All the nutrition without the fat. I love it!!

How you get powered Milk?from a dry Cow?

No Pappy. You get it from a powdered cow.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 pm

i'd snort it.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Briscoe wrote:i'd snort it.

If you're gonna snort it, the real thrill's gotta be in the snortable uncut version. The white spot around the Holsteins anus. Gotta watch that cow tail though. Could put out an eye or rearrange a nose. Let me know how it works out for Ya Briscoe.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Pappy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Briscoe wrote:i'd snort it.

If you're gonna snort it, the real thrill's gotta be in the snortable uncut version. The white spot around the Holsteins anus. Gotta watch that cow tail though. Could put out an eye or rearrange a nose. Let me know how it works out for Ya Briscoe.

Ur making me horny Cate talking about that Holsteins anus,brangs back old memories.I hate it when I had to get off go around to kiss my date.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Don't encourage them Cate. :lol:
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:09 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:Don't encourage them Cate. :lol:

From time to time, I just can't help myself.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Y'all are crazy. Powdered milk is nasty. Cate is the first one I heard say they like it.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 am

Cate will eat anything a Democrat's serving.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:07 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:Cate will eat anything a Democrat's serving.

You need to get over Partisan politics. They do not serve the whole of American citizens.

I believe our prisons are over crowded with offenders that are not violent, that pose a greater threat to themselves than the public, and the result is not Justice for all but Justice for those with the means to access it.

I believe multi-national corporations that fund elections, elect those that put global trade before our nation's citizens and its security and sovereignty. And that we are risking our nation's sovereinty by not reforming election laws to be publically funded only, eliminating those forces that put it at risk.

I believe that the inequality of wealth in our nation is a direct result of Wall Street and World Banking greed. I don't believe a race to the bottom is necessary to ease the poverty of other nations. In fact it is a tool to further to corporately enslave the more advanced countries of the West, while exploiting the poor of other countries.

I believe Americans will never give up their right to bear arms, and that making it a Partisan issue is nothing more than a 'L@@k Squirrel' diversion from the real economic issues of a devalued dollar, unbalanced trade, suppression and inflation of political opposition by mainstream media, police and government over reach. All hyperbolic anti-abortion, pro-choice, gay rights and racial discrimination issues, propagated by mainstream media.

I believe Americans are the most generous, least corrupted of all the world's biggest economic players, specifically China, Indiia, the European Union and Russia. I trust American policies above any other, although corruption of the political process by the elite is more prevalent now than at any other time in modern history. I believe Americans have developed a mass conciousness determined to right the wrongs and fight corruption, knowing that ignoring it is to deny our basic American values to pursue the guarantees of our U.S. Constitution.

I believe in America and its citizens. Our leaders make mistakes. The unnecessary wars of the Middle East have proven to be bad ones. The costs have far outweighed any benefit. Americans can no more hand democracy to the Middle East, than the Middle East can hand Theocracy to Americans. Pursuing world peace is not an option, it's a necessity if America is to remain a sovereign and free democracy.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:10 am

In Africa today, President Obama offered to hand out Michelle's school lunches, but even the Ethiopians said no thanks.
upallnight

Postby Pappy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 am

upallnight wrote:In Africa today, President Obama offered to hand out Michelle's school lunches, but even the Ethiopians said no thanks.

Now that was as funny as a rubber crutch
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 pm

upallnight wrote:In Africa today, President Obama offered to hand out Michelle's school lunches, but even the Ethiopians said no thanks.

That's a good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Schools