Infinite Campus

Chat about Harlan County schools.

Infinite Campus

Postby Meadow » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

How many parents have children in Harlan Middle/High School that use Infinite Campus? I absolutely love it! You can view your child's schedule, assignments, homework, grades. Also, you can get the app on your iphone/ipod. You have to go to a training course that last a total of 20 minutes at the school to use it and get sign on. Its worth it though. My child checks it daily as well.
User avatar
Meadow
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Daisy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Love it!! I recommend all parents sign up for it!
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
User avatar
Daisy
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm

i would have been in trouble if my parents could have kept up with my school work like that.
Guest
 

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Meadow » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 am

Yes, things are much different now. I can remember my friends and I using white out and a typewriter on our report cards :lol: Especially if they were given out on a Friday! No way were we getting grounded for the weekend! I'm so glad we have the technology that we do now!
User avatar
Meadow
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Meadow wrote:Yes, things are much different now. I can remember my friends and I using white out and a typewriter on our report cards :lol: Especially if they were given out on a Friday! No way were we getting grounded for the weekend! I'm so glad we have the technology that we do now!


I had someone in my family attempt to change a F to an A. Needless to say he got caught, but the part that baffled me is why didn't he turn it into a B.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20920
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Meadow wrote:Yes, things are much different now. I can remember my friends and I using white out and a typewriter on our report cards :lol: Especially if they were given out on a Friday! No way were we getting grounded for the weekend! I'm so glad we have the technology that we do now!


I had someone in my family attempt to change a F to an A. Needless to say he got caught, but the part that baffled me is why didn't he turn it into a B.

I made a bunch of them one legged "A"s when I was in school... Remember changing them to regular "A"s, and then having to change them back... We had to use the same report card all year, so they had to be changed every time...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

The county schools have infinite campus also. We always used it. Its great.
User avatar
Unbridled Spirit
 
Posts: 4652
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:The county schools have infinite campus also. We always used it. Its great.


I was never informed that the county schools have infinite campus. When was this started?
Guest
 

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Daisy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:The county schools have infinite campus also. We always used it. Its great.


I was never informed that the county schools have infinite campus. When was this started?


This is the second year I've used it!
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
User avatar
Daisy
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby the fluke » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:16 am

they notched our grades and attendance in the bark of a tree, i was sure glad when the logging picked up around here. of course it made it hard to find your old skool records. :lol:
the fluke
User avatar
the fluke
Mountain Man
 
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 am

the fluke wrote:they notched our grades and attendance in the bark of a tree, i was sure glad when the logging picked up around here. of course it made it hard to find your old skool records. :lol:



Haha... That's better than poor ole Pappy. He use to have to alter his grades that were carved in stone.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20920
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Infinite Campus

Postby Meadow » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Mine can't say I forgot my homework this year. :lol:
User avatar
Meadow
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am


Return to Harlan County Schools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest