ATTENTION ALL LAID OFF TEACHERS

Chat about Harlan County schools.

Re: ATTENTION ALL LAID OFF TEACHERS

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

RAP wrote:I think they have every right. A room full of your children that they have no control over except to sent them to a principle that has no authority over them either and if one should care enough to try and punish them they take a chance of getting attacked by the kid and then the parents. I think the highest honor given to any public servant should be given to teachers. Sure there are some who just want a pay check and don't even try to teach just like most parents. We live in a world of violence, children sat in front of a tv and see murder and mayhem continually, six and seven year old children robbing and killing. I read an article just the other day about three preteens breaking in and robbing and beating a fifty seven year old woman. The thing that struck me the most was the youngest was seven. You couldn't pay me enough to be a teacher.

They are overpaid as is.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Over paid!! Not in my opinion, a WHOLE lot less than they deserve.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

I was always inspired by hot teachers. I hope they all get their jobs back. :D
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

I only had one hot male teacher and he was in love with my hot fourth grade teacher I never had a chance, I was all legs and dressed like a boy.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby kasper the ghost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

RAP wrote:Over paid!! Not in my opinion, a WHOLE lot less than they deserve.

Someone is probally peed off because their child didn't get any "favors" from a treacher. No they don't get paid enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for all the jealous people that keep crying about summers off, well they chose to get a smaller payday all year to cover the checks that come during the summer...................
But I'd rather talk about hot teachers.................I'm like RAP I actually had 2 that I was madly in love with, one in the 5th grade, George R. Pope. and then when I was a freshman, Crockett Carter!! See I even named names......LOL
I wish there was a profession where you made money by pissing people off because i could get rich quick.
kasper the ghost

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 pm

kasper the ghost wrote:

Someone is probally peed off because their child didn't get any "favors" from a treacher. No they don't get paid enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for all the jealous people that keep crying about summers off, well they chose to get a smaller payday all year to cover the checks that come during the summer...................
But I'd rather talk about hot teachers.................I'm like RAP I actually had 2 that I was madly in love with, one in the 5th grade, George R. Pope. and then when I was a freshman, Crockett Carter!! See I even named names......LOL

Crockett Carter!??!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby kasper the ghost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm

The Baconator wrote:
kasper the ghost wrote:

Crockett Carter!??![/quote]

And??????????????
I wish there was a profession where you made money by pissing people off because i could get rich quick.
kasper the ghost

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm

But I'd rather talk about hot teachers.................I'm like RAP I actually had 2 that I was madly in love with, one in the 5th grade, George R. Pope. and then when I was a freshman, Crockett Carter!! See I even named names......LOL[/quote][/quote]
Crockett Carter!??![/quote]

And??????????????[/quote]
I don't see it...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

I see it Jeepers!! You know what they say about great minds.................just saying.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

RAP wrote:I see it Jeepers!! You know what they say about great minds.................just saying.

You drunk again..?
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 pm

The Baconator wrote:
RAP wrote:I see it Jeepers!! You know what they say about great minds.................just saying.

You drunk again..?

Lol Nope they are just remembering their hot teachers...lol
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby kasper the ghost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 pm

LOL @ JAW.................see I'm not the only one!!
kasper the ghost

Postby RAP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Not quite yet but .........
RAP
The Waltons

Postby kasper the ghost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, lets all have a drink to hot teachers we once knew......before we all got old, and then another drink for teachers that can get a job teaching without a degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kasper the ghost

Postby Wild » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

kasper the ghost wrote:Yeah, lets all have a drink to hot teachers we once knew......before we all got old, and then another drink for teachers that can get a job teaching without a degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting that degree is the hardest part of teaching I believe!! lol I don't quiet remember my degree in Business being this hard to get and it sure wasn't as long as this one! By the time I am done with the math classes they keep adding on I will be able to draw Social Security... sheww I feel that old now!

As for the hot male teachers, well, I sure don't remember them ever being at JACHS. Then again I wasn't ever attracted to older men. lol
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Schools