Lice Guard

Chat about Harlan County schools.

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Pappy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:43 am

PharmGirl wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:The schools don't give a flying f_ck. All they care about is attendance. If not for that they wouldn't have a policy where a child can attend school with lice eggs in their hair.


What a dumb policy. No wonder they can never get rid of it.

They could put a Pic of Merimaid in each School and the Lice would think its another Ass and jump on it. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Mermaid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Pappy wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:The schools don't give a flying f_ck. All they care about is attendance. If not for that they wouldn't have a policy where a child can attend school with lice eggs in their hair.


What a dumb policy. No wonder they can never get rid of it.

They could put a Pic of Merimaid in each School and the Lice would think its another Ass and jump on it. :lol: :lol:



Haha... Asshole. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Can't you still buy kerosene.?? What about lard.?? Don't the stores still sell lard???
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Pappy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Can't you still buy kerosene.?? What about lard.?? Don't the stores still sell lard???

Lard is for lube foo. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Lice Guard

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:19 am

Pappy wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Can't you still buy kerosene.?? What about lard.?? Don't the stores still sell lard???

Lard is for lube foo. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20920
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Legion » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Pappy needs a Jug of Crab Guard. :lol:
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Legion wrote:Pappy needs a Jug of Crab Guard. :lol:

I shave one side of my Ballz pour Gasoline on the other side and stab the Fockers with an ice pick when they run for cover. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Mermaid » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Pappy wrote:
Legion wrote:Pappy needs a Jug of Crab Guard. :lol:

I shave one side of my Ballz pour Gasoline on the other side and stab the Fockers with an ice pick when they run for cover. :lol:


He caught them from FarmWhore.
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Lice Guard

Postby fairviewcrew » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Tea Tree Oil is effective against lice, but even though it is natural, it is very toxic. Please use in recommended amounts and keep stored away from children.
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Re: Lice Guard

Postby PharmGirl » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:51 pm

You could shave your head like Mermaid did hers. She was infested lol.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm

fairviewcrew wrote:Tea Tree Oil is effective against lice, but even though it is natural, it is very toxic. Please use in recommended amounts and keep stored away from children.

Yeah, and don't come in drunk and think it's for ice cream...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Lice Guard

Postby Mermaid » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:04 am

PharmGirl wrote:You could shave your head like Mermaid did hers. She was infested lol.


At least I didn't start the crab epidemic in oxycoxton like you... Stop taking sex in on payment for drugs FarmWhore...You're about to make STD's more common than drug use in Harlan County.
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Lice Guard

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Mermaid wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:You could shave your head like Mermaid did hers. She was infested lol.


At least I didn't start the crab epidemic in oxycoxton like you... Stop taking sex in on payment for drugs FarmWhore...You're about to make STD's more common than drug use in Harlan County.


Women are vicious. :lol:
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Previous

Return to Harlan County Schools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest