Jennifer L. Bailey-Greta Henson Bell Co Cold Case

A cold case by definition is any murder, missing person, or suspicious death that is not actively being investigated. Stories, and links are welcomed.

Re: Jennifer L. Bailey-Greta Henson Bell Co Cold Case

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Legion wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:I would be looking at anyone who knew this woman had a gun. And more closely at where she got it and who knew about it at the time.

The murder was obviously committed by someone she knew well. And knew she had a gun. There would be no reason to tie this woman up if the intent was to leave her alive. Either she had information on the killer that would threaten exposure, possibly prison or their life, or she was a direct threat to their livelihood and security. I'm guessing her murder was to silence her.

The person tried to strangle her and realized it's quite hard to manually strangle the life out of someone. The gun was most likely found when searching the house.

According to stuff I've read it can take up to fifteen minutes, depending on the factors... That's a long time to stare somebody in the face while you are choking them to death... Yes Cate, I already know you can strangle someone from behind... No need to correct me...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have no doubt if the killer is still alive he does read everything possible about it. The Playhouse is all over Google regarding Greta and Jennifer.

Many things point to her knowing her killer.

Here's how GFunk believes it went down. No forced entry shows she possibly knew her killer. She was strangled which shows that it was very very personal. Her hands and feet were bound and she was shot execution style from behind which means the killer knew her and couldn't face her. This much vicious overkill shows that the victim knew her killer. The killer used her own gun which tells me he didn't show up intending on killing her, and things went sideways. The killer took her jewelry box, and best of my memory a ring off her finger to make it seem like a botched robbery.

You sound like a profiler. Watch much Criminal Minds?

LOL.. You know that's his fave show Crissy! :lol: :lol:
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Mermaid wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have no doubt if the killer is still alive he does read everything possible about it. The Playhouse is all over Google regarding Greta and Jennifer.

Here's how GFunk believes it went down. No forced entry shows she possibly knew her killer. She was strangled which shows that it was very very personal. Her hands and feet were bound and she was shot execution style from behind which means the killer knew her and couldn't face her. This much vicious overkill shows that the victim knew her killer. The killer used her own gun which tells me he didn't show up intending on killing her, and things went sideways. The killer took her jewelry box, and best of my memory a ring off her finger to make it seem like a botched robbery.

I've just recently discovered there are more channels on TV than Discovery ID... There's ION and TNT... Oh yeah and sometime in the future there will be HLN... I've just seen all the forensic files they are running now, but maybe someday they will get some new ones...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gopher » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 pm

I love criminal minds. Especially the early seasons.

If the police have a suspect I'd be watching him to see how he acts after that announcement.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby upallnight » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:04 am

Got any Bell County guests living on this topic?
upallnight

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Ok that's just creepy thinking.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:22 am

I could see the police setting up a website regarding these murders and logging IP addresses who visit the site.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:08 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:I could see the police setting up a website regarding these murders and logging IP addresses who visit the site.

That is one heck of an idea.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Mermaid » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 am

You know it really baffles me that there hasn't been an investigator try and reopen these cases. I really think they should be investigated again.
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Cornbread » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Mermaid wrote:You know it really baffles me that there hasn't been an investigator try and reopen these cases. I really think they should be investigated again.

G posted the common denominator.
Cornbread
Django

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:58 am

I like to walk and jog, but I wouldn't be anywhere near any wooded area.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Your big ass can barley walk let alone run. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PharmGirl

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm

I will be glad when you hit puberty so we can have an adult conversation.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby PharmGirl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Mermaid wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:

I would love to see these two crimes solved.
PharmGirl

Postby Legion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Looks like G has a plausible theory.
Legion
Always A Bride

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Case Files (Harlan & Surrounding Counties)