FOOD CITY DELI

Everything relating to Harlan County businesses. Have information or rumors pertaining to a new business? A critique or review of an existing business? Negative or positive, post it here.

Re: FOOD CITY DELI

Postby Meadow » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
Jack Rabbit wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Food City is over priced and under staffed. I loved being able to get "specialized ingredients" for the delish dishes I make, but anymore its not worth it.. Don's is the only place for me.. If I'm paying with cash money, I expect a certain creed of service. Food City does not supply this.. If I have cash in hand, I'm not waiting 10 mins to be waited on.

Whats that mean someone with a food stamp card should have to wait ?

I think so... I think they should do it willingly out of respect to the people that paid for them "foodies"...

I will have to disagree with that one Joe. I know there are alot of people out there that abuse the system. But you never know what is going to happen to you financially, and then you have to pay with food stamps. Especially with this economy. I have always worked and I am a taxpayer as well, and it pisses me off when I see people abuse the system. But I know that there are people that sincerely need the help. Don't be so quick to judge until you know that person's story. We never know when one of us may lose our job and have to have assistance. I know I have paid taxes all these years, it wouldn't bother me one little bit to go sign up for food stamps in order to feed my family.
Meadow

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

BabyBlue wrote:
stress kills wrote:Gas is 3.25 in Pennington so it's still cheaper to go to super Wal-Mart than Harlan

I love super walmart.

Super Walmart in VA is my favorite place to shop. We go over there two, sometimes three times a week.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:
stress kills wrote:Gas is 3.25 in Pennington so it's still cheaper to go to super Wal-Mart than Harlan

I love super walmart.

Super Walmart in VA is my favorite place to shop. We go over there two, sometimes three times a week.

I like that one too, there's nobody in it... All them "Apple Heads" are in the one in Middlesboro... Nothing like a trip to the big "city", I guess...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

That is so true JAW. My neice & I went over there a last week & walked down like 5 different aisles & there was noone. It was almost like it was deserted.
Unbridled Spirit

Previous

Return to Harlan County Businesses