gasoline prices

Everything relating to Harlan County businesses. Have information or rumors pertaining to a new business? A critique or review of an existing business? Negative or positive, post it here.

Re: gasoline prices

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I never support a boycott of any business or industry, but with that said if we can keep a updated price per gallon of stations around the county and encourage people to purchase fuel there it might lower some of the other prices. OR, just fill up when you are in Middlesboro.

That's the problem they watch each others price... If they can get away with it then they all go to that price... You can't count Direct, Johnsons and Tremont in all that... That's not really gasoline...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:40 am

Marathon in Baxter is the highest in Harlan.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 am

kentuckygasprices.com has a list of the cheapest gas stations in the state.
Pilot, and Marathon in Middlesboro is ranked #1 and 2. I would suggest that if you plan on doing any traveling or going on a vacation to use that site to plot out your fuel stops.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

FYI
Kroger Reg 2.35 today in Middlesboro.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 pm

FYI
Middlesboro Ky Kroger

Reg gas 2.35 today......

I encourage everyone to fill up out of Harlan County.

Its worth the trip.

Postby Bushwhacker » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 am

HOPEC is at it again, Harlan Oil Products Extortion Consortium ! You have to remember, some of these guys have expensive air planes and house boats to pay for as they feel that their families need to live like royalty. They don't care that the people who work for a living or the ones on a fixed income are having a tough time already.
Bushwhacker

Postby RAP » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 pm

I could not have said it better. We live on a fixed income and we have to put money back each year in preparation for school that takes a large chunk out of our monthly income. I have just finished taking care of four of them and four to go and I have already spent over 1500.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:23 pm

BACK TO SCHOOL BASH WILL HELP!

Postby guest » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 pm

FYI

COrbin Kentucky

Regular $2.45 Yesterday

Postby Tinman » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 am

They rape us on the gas prices here,always 20-30 cents higher than any were over on St.Charles it's always cheaper so don't start yelling location.
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood
Tinman

Postby Jack Rabbit » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 am

Gas was $2.56 in Pineville Saturday,now its $2.74 in Evarts.Wonder why the big difference :twisted:
Jack Rabbit

Postby Pappy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:Gas was $2.56 in Pineville Saturday,now its $2.74 in Evarts.Wonder why the big difference :twisted:

Progress.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Jack Rabbit wrote:Gas was $2.56 in Pineville Saturday,now its $2.74 in Evarts.Wonder why the big difference :twisted:

That's Yankee prices JR... You gotta pay the same as they do...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Bushwhacker » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

The back to school bash will help with the cost of kids going back to school, but not with gas prices. Pay attention!
Bushwhacker

Postby mtn_girl » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Not that anyone cares, but it was $2.72 this morning at the Circle K (Illinois). LOL. I am justified in posting this because even though my car isn't in Harlan county, my heart is!!
mtn_girl

PreviousNext

Return to Harlan County Businesses