TheGlamShop!!

Everything relating to Harlan County businesses. Have information or rumors pertaining to a new business? A critique or review of an existing business? Negative or positive, post it here.

Re: TheGlamShop!!

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 am

The Glam Shop wrote:New designs available! Order yours today!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 571&type=1

I expect to see you any day now on the bridge at WalMart with a sign "Stranded need gas"...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Daisy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry I can't make it by for your Open House Today!!!
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby Daisy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Everyone remember the vendors mall at the S&S Center tomorrow! Begins at 9a. Prim items, fall decor, grungy jars, kids clothing, designer purses, northface, homemade candies. too much to list!! Vendor spots still available also. Bring whatever you would like to sell and sit up a table! $25.00 per table but more than worth it. Hope to see ya there!!
Life is what you make of it, enjoy life, love life , live life the way you want. find your own happiness in life itself. Be who you are don't change for anyone!
Daisy

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am

Daisy wrote:Everyone remember the vendors mall at the S&S Center tomorrow! Begins at 9a. Prim items, fall decor, grungy jars, kids clothing, designer purses, northface, homemade candies. too much to list!! Vendor spots still available also. Bring whatever you would like to sell and sit up a table! $25.00 per table but more than worth it. Hope to see ya there!!

Not a lot of vendors but I got a northface jacket very cheap.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Daisy wrote:Everyone remember the vendors mall at the S&S Center tomorrow! Begins at 9a. Prim items, fall decor, grungy jars, kids clothing, designer purses, northface, homemade candies. too much to list!! Vendor spots still available also. Bring whatever you would like to sell and sit up a table! $25.00 per table but more than worth it. Hope to see ya there!!

I went by today and their wasn't many vendors but that was because of the Swap N Meet.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Guest wrote:

I went by today and their wasn't many vendors but that was because of the Swap N Meet.

There wasn't anybody there..!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Karen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

This is awesome!! Can someone ship stuff to you for personalization?
Karen
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby The Glam Shop » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 am

Hey Karen! You sure can! Just message me ith details of what you would like and I'll let ya know what we can do. Thanks!
The Glam Shop

Postby The Glam Shop » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 am

Glam Birthday Parties!! Now available at TheGlamShop!
Let your daughter feel like the princess she is, and give her the birthday party she will remember forever!
Includes: Personalized tutu set for bday girl to keep!
Reserve your spot with us today! The month of October is filling up fast! :)
Package price $250.00/ $100.00 deposit required at time of booking.
Includes:...
2 hours of party fun from the time the princess enters
Includes party favors (tiaras, necklaces, rings, glitter tattoos and glam picture frame)
Tutu sets, Boas, necklaces, etc. for guests to wear for dress up at the party
Special personalized tutu set for the birthday girl to keep!
Special Stations (body glitter, hair, face painting, glitter tattoos, necklaces and rings)
High quality digital picture of each child
Age appropriate games and activities
Story Time, Music
The Glam Shop

Previous

Return to Harlan County Businesses