Black Mountain Pizza in Cumbrland

Everything relating to Harlan County businesses. Have information or rumors pertaining to a new business? A critique or review of an existing business? Negative or positive, post it here.

Black Mountain Pizza in Cumbrland

Postby Bushwhacker » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Has anyone else tried Blk Mtn's pizzas lately? These people had the best pizza in Harlan County for a long time. The last two that we have purchased up there haven't been worth bringing home. A couple of our friends that usually drive all the way up there, said that their last couple of pizzas weren't any where near a good as they used to be. I really wish this bunch would get back to the kind of product that they originally made, if they don't, we won't be going back there any more. :)
Bushwhacker

Re: Black Mountain Pizza in Cumbrland

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I would love to have a real pizza again... Like from back in the day when they used Yak cheese and goat pepperoni... Remember the little pepperonis that would curl up and look like little bowls with that wonderful nectar in em.?? Now everything is made out of meat leftovers, and cheese must be made out of cellulose or something... Sure has no taste...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

The last time I was there the pizza was excellent. Granted it has been over a month since I got one.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Meadow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 pm

I love their hoagies.
Meadow

Postby Bushwhacker » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am

I have heard other people talk about their hoagies and they have said the same thing. We first learned of Blk Mtn Pizza from our daughter and her husband and they too have quit going there. I don't know if they have changed who they get their supplys from or if the cooks have changed, but they sure aren't anywhere as good as they used to be.
Bushwhacker

Postby Love » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

We ate there this weekend. Was great.
Love

Return to Harlan County Businesses