Triple J

Everything relating to Harlan County businesses. Have information or rumors pertaining to a new business? A critique or review of an existing business? Negative or positive, post it here.

Triple J

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 am

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having problems with the older man that pumps gas at triple j. I personally have seen enough of his crap and I actually bitched him out yesterday. The first issue I had was back in the spring, me & Jimmy were getting gas in Jimmy's car. I went in to pay and when I got inside, he radioed to the cashier "$ however much for the little hottie in the orange car". It really pushed my buttons, especially since he seen me w/ my man. So as I was getting back in the car I mentioned to Jimmy they had an old pervert working there now.
I've been there before and saw him pour gas all over the back of a lady's car before he even put the nozzle in the tank. So being me, I hollered over and told her he what he had done, but when she asked him about it, he denied it. I don't know about any of you, but if I'm paying for the gas that he is pumping into my car, I don't expect any of it to end up on my car or on the ground, especially the amount I saw him pouring out that day.
Third issue I've had was near the first of August. I was taking my 15 year old cousin home one evening and stopped by to get gas. Of course he's there and all of the pumps were empty. I figured I would just pull through and up to the last pump so others could come in behind me, if needed. As I began to drive by the first pump, which he was standing at, he dared to hit my car about three times with his fist, so I just kept driving to the last pump and glared at him as I told him how much I needed.
But back to yesterday. I pulled up and I knew there was no way I was going to be able to get my gas til the car in front of me pulled out, so I stopped a few feet back to give the lady enough room when she was ready. So the big idiot motions for me to pull up, and I did, still knowing it wouldn't reach. My car is a '96 cavalier that I paid for with my own money, so when something is done to my car that I don't like, I'm not going to be happy about it. Sometimes on these older cars, if you push the door for the gas tank in too far, it will get stuck, which was the case yesterday. But instead of trying to put his finger in and pry it out, this idiot decided to beat on the side of my car!! I stepped out and I said "EXCUSE ME. Do you need me to come get that for you instead of you beating my car?????" so he gave me the excuse he was trying to get it open and blah blah blah. So I continued to bitch him out for it because anyone with any kind of sense knows if something is jammed, beating on it is just going to push it further in and jam it more! I know maybe I should go get gas somewhere else, but really why should I have to switch where I get my gas just because of some idiot that is working there. Now I think I'm just venting but has anyone else had any problems with this guy?
If you don't like my opinion, you don't have to read it.
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: Triple J

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am

Some people don't care about their own property let alone someone else's.

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am

Sure am glad it's him you're mad at and not me... May God have mercy on his soul...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 am

I really thought I was going to have to whip his ass before I went to work.. lol I was already in a bad mood. That mixed with the hate I have already would'nt have ended pretty.
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 am

Nikki.Loves.Jimmy wrote:I really thought I was going to have to whip his ass before I went to work.. lol I was already in a bad mood. That mixed with the hate I have already would'nt have ended pretty.

There ain't a doubt in my mind... I'm surprised you didn't throw down when he was beating on your car... I can understand being pissed about that... That would certainly irk me..
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 am

Guest wrote:Some people don't care about their own property let alone someone else's.

Ive seen people tear up doors in businesses. They could care less.....
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Ive seen people tear up doors in businesses. They could care less.....

you know what I have too.. especially the doors at big lots. I had this guy come out there and he must've been a body builder because he broke a steel door.. man he was bad ass! But then he blamed it on the cashier! :lol:
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

Nikki.Loves.Jimmy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Ive seen people tear up doors in businesses. They could care less.....

you know what I have too.. especially the doors at big lots. I had this guy come out there and he must've been a body builder because he broke a steel door.. man he was bad ass! But then he blamed it on the cashier! :lol:

Sounds like a stud!!!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 pm

:lol:
Nikki
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Harlan County Businesses